Yamaha YSH-301WC Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone with Hard Case
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Light, well-balanced, and a big, tuba-style sound.
The Yamaha 301 Sousaphone features an ABS resin bell and FRP (Fiber reinforced plastic) body for a big, tuba-style sound, while remaining lightweight and balanced for performance ease. It is extremely durable and weather resistant, and the bell front design enhances tonal projection. The intonation is highly accurate and players will appreciate the securely centered notes and easy playability.
The YSH-301 features hand-lapped the valves and slides with an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action; heavy bracing to make it more durable at the vulnerable points; nd perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother airflow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance. The included 67C4 brass mouthpiece offers all-around versatility. With smooth, mellow tone throughout the instrument's range and plenty of volume and power. Comes with the SH-43 molded plastic case with wheels and YAC 1000P valve oil.
- Durable and weather resistant
- Hand-lapped valves and slides
- Heavy bracing
- Pressure formed tubing
- Fiber reinforced plastic
- Includes: mouthpiece, valve oil, and molded plastic case
Order a great Sousaphone today!
YSH-301WC Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone with Hard Case Specifications:
- Level: sousaphone
- Key of: BBb
- Size 4/4:
- Bore: 0.728"
- Bell diameter: 26 1/8" front facing bell
- Leadpipe material: yellow brass
- Body/bell material: fiberglass reinforced plastic; abs resin bell
- Finish: clear epoxy lacquer (slides, valve casing, and leadpipe)
- Mouthpiece: 67C4
- Pistons/valves: (3) nickel-plated, front action
- Accessories: YAC 1000P valve oil, SH-43 molded plastic case with wheels