Primacoustic VoxGuard Microphone Isolation Panel
Sound Shields & Reflectors
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ideal for recording vocals in less-than-perfect environments.
The high-performance Primacoustic VoxGuard ambient noise attenuator surrounds your microphone and impedes unwanted sounds from contaminating your recordings. The near field VoxGuard absorber creates an acoustic boundary around the microphone that contains vocal sounds while preventing room reflections from entering the mic.
Unlike other mic guards that employ heavy and cumbersome steel parts, the VoxGuard is lightweight and extremely easy to use. Its high-impact ABS outer shell that fits snugly to a mic stand where the microphone's clip holds the VoxGuard in place. The lightweight VoxGuard is easy to set in place without the usual fear of the stand falling over and damaging your microphone.
The VoxGuard works equally well with round-base stands, tripods and even with large studio booms. Once mounted, the VoxGuard isolation panel's innovative rear access cable port does not impede movement of the microphone to direct it at specific sound sources. That means you can also use the Primacoustic VoxGuard as an acoustic screen.
All this acoustic magic is performed with a high-density open-cell acoustic foam liner. This effectively absorbs the voice range while keeping room ambiance out to produce a dry rendering. This is particularly important when attempting to recording in rooms with less than ideal acoustics or in noisy spaces. Since the VoxGuard is 50% larger than comparable products, noise flanking is significantly reduced and performance vastly improved.
- Controls ambient space around the microphone
- Creates intimate sound field around the mic
- Delivers cleaner more articulated voice track
- Allows you to add ambiance or effects as needed
- Threaded mic stand adapter and knurled ring included
- Easily attaches to mic stand
- Lightweight design insures mic and stand remain stable
Improve your vocal tracks. Order today.
VoxGuard Microphone Isolation Panel Specifications:
- Baffel Material: SP-9010 ABS plastic shell, 3/16" (4.5mm) thick, black with textured finish
- Absorber Material: 1" High-density open cell acoustic foam, 2.2 lb/per cu-ft, charcoal color
- Dimensions: 18" (wide) x 15" (tall) x 7.5" (deep) (457mm (wide) x 381mm (tall) x 190mm (deep)