Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres
Sound Libraries, Loops & Refills
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Over 350 samples of exotic world sounds for media producers, sound designers, and composers.
Expanding on Sonic Reality's "Sounds for Film" and other media category, Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres offers unique sonic effects with a musical twist. The Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres sound effects library contains over 350 samples of exotic sounds from all over the world.
From tribal Native American drums to Ancient Aztec Ambiance to rare sounds from the Mediterranean, this sound collection is a must-have for any media producer, sound designer, or music composer. Whether you are creating authentic world sound effects for film and video games, or wanting to add ethnic sonic flavors to electronic, rock, pop, and world music, the Sonic Reality sample collection delivers a diverse range of rare sonic landscapes, percussion loops, authentic voices, and ethnic instrument riffs.
- Over 350 samples of exotic sounds from around the world
- Time-stretch and alter the harmonic structure of sound effects in real time
- Place sounds in any space via the use of the included Convolution Reverb - drag and drop your own impulses for matching sound effects to dialog and more
- Sounds stretch across multiple octaves of the keyboard for quick alternate-pitch auditioning and polyphonic effects' building
- Sounds can be layered and saved back as new composite sound effects
- Built-in database query right inside KONTAKT Player 4 allows easy access to thousands of individual FX
- Built-in DSP effects for sound design, such as Filters, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, Phasers, Reverb, Distortion, and more
- Sound-shaping envelopes and easy-to-use controls for tailoring sounds for every need
From Aztec ambiance to rare Mediterranean sounds, this sound collection spans the globe. Order now!
Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4 and beyond)