Gard Curved European Soprano Saxophone Gig BagProduct #H67655 Gard H67655 LFQEC Soprano Saxophone Cases & Gig Bags https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Your horn is safely suspended in mid air inside the bag.
With the Gard European Model Leather Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag the instrument is "suspended" inside to drastically reduce the chances of damage during impact. The belts and cone used for the suspension have velcro fastners and can be adjusted according to the instrument.
In ordinary bags, the delicate protruding parts of the musical instrument touch the bottom and sides of the gig bag. In the event of an accidental impact the delicate protruding parts are liable to be damaged. In the mid bag suspension system, the music instrument is held by the more robust parts of the musical instrument (leaving the delicate parts suspended in mid air). This is achieved using flexible belts, and a foam cone that holds the bell. As a result, 9 out of 10 times, the music instrument will escape damage when dropped.
- Gard Bag's unique Mid Bag Suspension System
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant foam
- Zipper guard provides all-round protection
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- Heavy-duty zippers
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched
- Water repellent cape
- Black leather
Travel safely and in style!
Curved European Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag Specifications:
- Inner dimensions: 13.5" x 6.25" x 3" (35cm x 16cm x 8cm)