Zero G Morphology Plug-in Virtual Sound ModuleProduct #955859 Zero G 955859 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Powered by a Custom High-Performance Native
Instruments audio engine.
The Zero G Morphology Plug-in Module features over 3GB of evolving soundscapes, dream synth patches, and samples for film composers and sound designers. They are created from scratch by Ian Boddy whose exclusive sound archives and arsenal of vintage and modern synths have been extensively plundered to create the unique and inspiring sample collection that you will find within this powerful virtual instrument. For VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, AU*, RTAS*, Mac and PC.
The whole Morphology library is presented within a stunning state-of-the-art plug-in interface by Native Instruments which combines intuitive handling and a capable architecture with excellent sound quality. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects give each sample life and depth. The clean and intuitive interface doesn't let technology get in the way of creativity. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted, and all the sounds were recorded and processed at 24-bit resolution and 44.1kHz sample rate.
* RTAS support and OS X compatibility including support for Audio Units and Core Audio are available as a free downloadable update.
- Over 3GB of evolving and morphing soundscapes, dream synths and samples
- Virtual Synth section includes lovingly multi-sampled/multi waveform analogue synth
- All original samples, recorded at 24-bit resolution
- Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of Native Instruments' superb KOMPAKT sampler)
- Engine is based on KONTAKT audio engine
- Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing
- Powerful filter offers six types, including low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass
- 3 AHDSR envelopes and 4 LFOs
- Integrated effects: chorus, reverb, and delay,
- Total Recall (complete MIDI automation and control)
Add Morphology to your sounds collection today.