UVI World Traditions Global Sounds
Software Synths & Samplers Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Over 4,500 sounds from around the World.
World Traditions is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, with over 4,500 high-quality musical and percussive samples from some of the oldest cultures on Earth. The library contains samples, including loops, phrases, and playable instruments organized into 10 categories:
From Marimba and Kalimba to Djembe and Bongos. In addition to a large selection of percussion loops and samples you'll find male and female voices, typical African guitar parts, and many other staples of African music.
Featuring instruments such as luth, male and female voices, violin, percussion and more. As a bonus you'll find many multi-samples of the featured instruments, and a special synth selection.
Vocal, percussion and highly exotic instrumental loops. A treasure chest for authentic asian sounding loops and phrases.
Percussions, vocals and instruments - many of them multi-sampled.
Instrumental loops in most major and minor keys for Baglamas, Bozouki, Tzouras and Saz. Additional phrases of Combos and Oud and a large selection of drum and percussion loops, with tempo ranging from 100 to 185 bpm. Played by gifted local players, this section explores the Greek/Turk side of Mediterranean music!
Spanish & Gypsy
Played by native musicians, these sounds effortlessly deliver the trademark sound and rhythms of the region.
Drums & percussions, guitar and bass were performed together but sampled separately, for maximum flexibility. The drums and percussion are divided in sticks, brushes and mallets - loops which express well the nuances of bossa performances. For both the guitar and bass loops the key is given, as well as the chord played when applicable.
This section explores traditional music from the Balkans with handy construction kits. Instruments include accordion, double bass, violin, saxophone, derbuka, strings, percussion and voices.
Phrases and samples of the instruments that thrive in Brittany, Ireland and Cornwall: celtic guitar, violin, concertina, acoustic guitars, Irish flute and mandolin as well as biniou (small bagpipes) and bombarde (french shawm).
The styles grouped here are quite varied, ranging from Canadian folklore to French "bourrée", while also approaching polka, German traditional and Beerfest material, and even Celtic melodies.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 2.38 GB library
- Collection : Ethnic Instruments
- Content : 88 presets, 2,874 loops, 3,875 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
World Traditions Global Sounds Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section