UVI Spirit of Gongs Collection of Musical Gongs Software Download
Software Synths & Samplers Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Beautiful collection of the most musical gongs.
Spirit of Gongs is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software. UVI aimed for the best quality possible, recording the entire library at 24 bit / 96 kHz utilizing the best available ADCs and the natural essence of these rich percussive instruments has been faithfully preserved as a result.
Depending on the particular gong, they were able to record multiple velocity layers. In addition, they assessed the perceptual tonality of each sample allowing them to be played on the keyboard intuitively and in key. The result is more than just a library of gong sounds; its versatile instrument capable of creating lengthy metallic textures, large metallic hits and magnificent musical bell and chime tones.
The library has been sorted by country of origin, and includes 80 gongs from Burma, Cambodia, China, Indochina, Japan, Malaysia and Vietnam. Photos and physical specifications accompany the majority of presets.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 0.96 GB library
- Collection : Gongs from all over the world
- Content : 146 presets, 394 samples
A complete library of gong instruments for the UVI Workstation.
Spirit of Gongs Collection of Musical Gongs Software Download Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section