UVI MachFive Biosphere Collection of Synthetic Sounds
Software Synths & Samplers Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high quality collection of synthetic sounds for the UVI Workstation.
MachFive Biosphere offers a high quality collection of synthetic sounds created with the sophisticated synthesis engine in the award-winning MachFive 3 sampler from MOTU.
UVI created hundreds of lush ambient pads, rich textures, morphing layers, and atmospheric resonances - all ready to use in the free UVI Workstation 2 or the deftly featured MachFive 3.
Categories include Arp-Rhythm, Atmospheres, Bass-Sub, Bells, Brass-Poly, Choirs, Chords, Composite, Distorted, Keys, Leads, Organs, Pads, Plucks, Sweeps, and Synth FX.Many of these programs take full advantage of UVI macro controls, giving you powerful sound design control with minimal complexity.
- Size : 2.2 GB library
- Collection : MachFive 3 Synth Patches
Bring the power of the MachFive MOTU to the UVI Workstation.
MachFive Biosphere Collection of Synthetic Sounds Specifications:
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.2 GB available disk space
- Hrd drive : 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :
- log in to your account
- from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registration
- enter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library :
- create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it
- launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3
- go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed