UVI Jazzistic Jazz Production Toolkit
Software Synths & Samplers Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile collection of instruments, kits, loops and tools dedicated to Jazz.
Jazzistic is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software. All instruments in Jazzistic were professionally multi-sampled in a commercial studio with fantastic jazz instrumentalists : Jean Christophe Calvet (drums), Pierre Yves Lamy (guitars) and Olivier Gatto (double bass). UVI utilized only the best gear and leveraged their extensive experience to ensure that these sounds are of the highest quality and suited especially for jazz.
In addition to playable instruments, Jazzistic comes packed with over 200 jazz patterns in MIDI, perfect for loading up into your sequencer or MOTU BPM, as well as over 1,000 loops and phrases cover basic to very sophiscated jazz patterns including categories such as Swing, Brushes, Latino, Herbie, Funky Jazz, Big Band, Breakbeat and more.
Instruments included :
Vintage Rhodes MK1
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 3.4 GB library
- Collection : Jazz Instruments
- Content : 5 instruments, 27 presets, 6 construction kits, 628 loops, 2,337 samples
Professionally sampled instruments designed for Jazz-style music.
Jazzistic Jazz Production Toolkit Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section