Sonivox Playa HipHop StringsProduct #423331 Sonivox 423331 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
8.3GB of premium string content to add just the right flava' to your most bangin' hip-hop tracks.
Playa HipHop Strings HipHop Virtual Instrumentâfrom the award-winning SONiVOX Symphonic String Collectionâhas over 8GB of sounds featuring over 200 different instruments and pad layouts with a truckload of string loops thrown in for good measure.
HipHop Strings brings the most intuitive virtual instrument interface on the planet to create a major piece of music-making muscle. Playa HipHop Strings will help you put some serious Symphonic power into your tracks.
Playa HipHop Strings puts the power of some of the the world's best string players at your fingertips. Inside this unassuming little box sits an amazing collection of playable instruments and loops, borne from SONiVOX's award-winning flagship String library and fine-tuned for your hip-hop production needs. With 20 variations of legato, 20 variations of staccato, 15 different variations of pizzicato, and too many major and minor loops to count, this remarkable instrument covers all the bases. Any time your production needs strings, Playa HipHop Strings is here to do the job with style.
The Playa HipHop Interface:
Learn. Map. Create. It's that easy. 16 programmable pads and 127 keys provide all you need to keep the creative process going and you don't need a doctorate to use it. Need more phat? No problem. Playa Hip Hop Strings incorporates an intuitive sound layering functionality allowing you to easily stack sounds until its just right. Need more groove? Dial up Hip Hop String's tempo synced variable resolution note re-triggering mode, and take master control of those fast tempo or stuttering articulations. FX? Hip Hop Strings has you coveredâa sweet chorus, stereo delay, digital reverb, and a just-right 4-band EQ. For those of you with tweaky fingers, they've even included fully programmable filter and amplitude envelopes. Bottom line, whether your composing on MPC pads or jamming out on the keys, the Playa HipHop Strings engine was built to have you laying down top-selling music tracks in no time.
The Sonivox library includes amazing players from the world-famous Boston Pops & Boston Ballet Orchestras, Playa HipHop Strings blends exceptional source material with SONiVOX's renowned sound design talents to create an affordable, yet quality virtual instrument. SONiVOX spared no expense to give you the best strings package for hip-hop production they could assemble.
- 8.3GB of premium string content featuring some of Boston's most famous players
- Over 200 patches and pad layouts of pure string bliss
- Huge selection of loops with combined legato, staccato, and pizzicato in all major and minor keys each in 3 tempos
- 16 user programmable and assignable pads for quick and easy mpc style beat construction
- Over 50 pad layouts to get you going right away with its construction kit layouts, diatonic chord layouts, drum kits, or build your own if you like
- MIDI Learn & Save function make it instantly compatible with any MIDI controller
- Independent zone tempo-synched variable resolution roll/retrigger mode
- Onboard FX and graphic equalizer
- Keys mode for standard keyboard play/performance
- PC standalone, VST, and RTAS compatibility
Put some string in your swing. Order Play: Hip Hop Strings today!
Playa HipHop Strings Specifications:
- PC System Requirements
- Windows 7, XP or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- MME compatible audio hardware ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended
- Minimum 512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- A VST or RTAS-compatible host application (not required for standalone mode)
- 9GB free hard drive space
- Macintosh System Requirements
- OS X Version 10.4.1 or higher, Intel-based processor
- Minimum 512MB RAM (2GB Recommended)
- A VST, AU, or RTAS compatible host application (not required for standalone mode)
- 9GB free hard drive space