PG Music OmniPAK 2009 Software for WindowsProduct #581597 PG Music 581597 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
All of the best PG Music programsâover 25 titlesâin one package.
PG Music Inc. puts it all together in the PG Music OmniPAK. This blockbuster collection includes 25 popular music software titlesâthe Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK for WIndows 2009, RealBand for Windows 2009, PowerTracks Pro Audio PowerPAK, MasterClass Instruction Series, Master Solos Instruction Series, Pianist Performance Series, Multimedia Performance Series, Video Guitar Lessons, and the rest of PG Music's software add-ons, bonuses, and accessories.
PG Music EverythingPAK Band-in-a-Box 2009
The EverythingPAK Band-in-a-Box 2009 is packed full of all the add-ons you'll need to get the most out of your Band-in-the-Box installations. It includes Band-in-a-Box 2009 and RealBand 2009, hundreds of pro-quality add-on Styles, all of PG Music's RealDrums and RealTracks, over 80MB of hot Soloist and Melodist Sets, the Band-in-a-Box Video Tutorial PAK and many other great tutorial add-ons created and produced by Team PG.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and PG Music Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete, professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles. Live audio tracks can be created using the software's RealDrums and RealTracks.
Band-in-a-Box is powerful and creative music composition software for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback. Over the years PG Music has added many features to Band-in-a-Box: Notation and Lyrics, Piano Roll, 16-channel MIDI Multitracks, Harmonization, the StyleMaker and StylePicker, a live performance Conductor window, Medley Maker, and 24 substyle Multistyles. Soloist and Melodist are popular, intelligent features that generate professional solos or even create whole new songs from scratch. RealDrums adds the human element of a live drummer while RealTracks adds even more live session musicians, bringing the entire Band-in-a-Box arrangement to life. The Audio Chord Wizard has the amazing ability to analyze, extract, and show the chords from audio recordings onscreen and then write them to the Band-in-a-Box chord sheet.
The inclusion of digital audio features makes Band-in-a-Box the perfect software for creating, playing, and recording your music with MIDI, vocals, and acoustic instruments. Band-in-a-Box for Windows also records an acoustic instrument or voice to add to the composition with processing through its own DirectX audio effects. Its built-in TC Helicon audio harmonies turns your audio track into multiple harmony parts or adjusts its pitch. The vibrato and scooping effects generate realistic vocal styles and up to 16 choral parts.
Print out your finished creation with lyrics, chords, repeats and endings, DC markings and codas, or save it as a graphics file for web publication or to e-mail to a friend. And when you're ready to let others hear your compositions, just burn them directly to an audio CD. Or, save your composition as a Windows Media File (or in any other compressed formats you have) for a file that's Internet-ready. You'll have even more fun making automatic medleys, playing your favorite song lists in the Band-in-a-Box Jukebox, and singing along to your karaoke files with CDG graphics.
PG Music RealBand 2009
RealBand 2009 is a full-featured and powerful music arranging, sequencing, and digital recording program. RealBand combines the most popular features from PG Music's PowerTracks Pro Audio and Band-in-a-Box programs into an all-in-one sequencing program with automatic accompaniment.
Use RealBand 2009 to create arrangements with Band-in-a-Box tracks; type in the chords, add RealTracks and RealDrums that follow the chord changes, add your own tracks, then edit and produce the finished song without ever leaving the program. RealBand is loaded with powerful features that make it easy to produce your own song arrangements as if you were in the recording studio with top session musicians.
RealBand offers powerful features for musicians, students, and songwriters. With intelligent, automatic arrangements, RealTracks live instrument tracks, RealDrums live drum tracks, the amazing Audio Chord Wizard, seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording, built-in DirectX effects, and notation, RealBand turns a typical PC into a music production powerhouse.
PG Music Real Styles 0-77
The EverythingPAK 2009 includes all 77 of PG Music's Style Sets. This wide ranging group of ready-to-accompany style sets were inspired by authentic performances and fashioned after the sounds of famous musicians in all genres. It covers the gamutâBritpop to British Invasion, classic to contemporary country, salsa to world fretboards, mellow New Age to hardcore techno, gospel to blues.
PG Music RealTracks
RealTracks replaces MIDI instrument tracks with virtual tracks for that instrument that are controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). Best of all, they follow the chord progression that you have entered, so that you hear an authentic audio accompaniment to your song. For example, with a simple right-click, you can turn your MIDI guitar into a beautiful finger picking guitar part, and turn those MIDI strings into a real violinist playing a real violin. These are not samples, but are full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars at a time, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box and RealBand tracks. RealTracks can be assigned to play on any Band-in-a-Box track (guitar, bass, etc.), and in Band-in-a-Box you can select up to seven different RealTracks for one song; RealBand can have up to 48 different RealTracks. RealTracks can also be built in to the style, replacing the MIDI bass, guitar, piano, or strings part in that style. In addition, you can use PG Music Soloist to generate RealTracks.
Adding a real instrument to the mix makes all of the Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, and PowerTracks MIDI parts sound more authentic. Add up to 7 instruments and the results are phenomenal. RealTracks adds an exciting human element to your Band-in-a-Box, RealBand and PowerTracks Pro Audio arrangements, but that's just the beginning. Use RealTracks for all kinds of recordings. Record the live audio output of RealTracks through a mixer, or export RealTracks tracks as WAV files for use with most popular audio programs. You'll want to use RealTracks in all of your recording projects, and you can.
The PG Music EverythingPAK includes all 39 RealTracks Sets available, which includes Country Ballads, Jazz Waltz, Blues, Slow Swing, Pop Swing 8ths Bass 1, All Metal!, and 34 more.
PG Music RealDrums
RealDrums are audio drum styles that replace the MIDI Drum track with actual recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers. These are not samples of single drum hits. They are actually full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box tracks. For example, choose a brushes style, and you will now hear lush jazz brushes, exactly as you'd hear if the drummer was in the room with you. The results are dramatically better than MIDI. They sound like a real drummer, because they are actual recordings of a real drummer. Adding this digitized real instrument to the mix makes all of your Band-in-a-Box parts sound more authentic. As well as improved drum sounds, you are hearing the exact rhythms played by the drummer, including features not seen in MIDI (subtle drum rolls, variations in ride cymbal taps, complex fills, etc.). A RealDrums dialog allows you to set whether you want to hear RealDrums with all styles, no styles, or somewhere in between.
The PG Music EverythingPAK contains all 20 RealDrums Sets available. This includes Waltzes, Country and More!, Lite Pop, Salsa Moderna, Techno 1: Progressive, Terry Clarke - Classic Jazz, and 15 more. Enough drum stylings to cover whatever genre you like to work in.
Soloist add-ons work with Band-in-a-Box's Soloist feature, which generates solos to go with your song. The more Soloist add-ons you have, the greater the variety of solos Band-in-a-Box will be able to generate.
PG Music EverythingPAK includes Soloist Sets 1-13 & 16-20. Set titles include Jazz Swing Soloing, Killer Pop and Older Jazz, Ballads and Guitar, Saxophone, Soundtrack Soloists, Trumpet, Bluegrass Soloing, and more.
PG Music Melodist Sets
Melodist add-ons work with Band-in-a-Box's Melodist feature. PG Music Melodist composes songsâcomplete with intro, chords, melody, arrangement and improvisationâwith the push of a button. The more add-ons you have, the wider the variety of songs Melodist can generate.
PG Music EverythingPAK includes all 8 Melodist Sets, including, Joplin, Tin Pan and Children's, Brazilian Even 8ths Jazz, MOR Pop/Rock and Soundtracks, Buegrass 3/4 and Irish 12/8, Jazz, Bluegrass, and more.
PG Music Video Tutorial PAK
The Video Tutorial PAK contains master jazz guitarist Oliver Gannon's "Songwriting with Band-in-a-Box" and "Secrets of the Stylemaker" videos. With Oliver Gannon as your teacher, you'll be composing your own professional quality songs in Band-in-a-Box in no time. The Video Tutorial PAK also includes:
â¢The Band-in-a-Box Overview
â¢The QuickStart Guide to get you up in running
â¢The Simplifying Chord Progressions tutorial
â¢A New Features Video outlining the newest features of the latest release
â¢The Soloist & Melodist Tutorials for the power users
â¢Practicing with Band-in-a-Boxâa great video instruction guide for effectively using Band-in-a-Box for soloist, improvisation, and comping skills
Songs & Lessons PAK
101 Solo Intros
101 Trio Intros
101 Jazz Guitar Phrases
101 Essential Phrases for Jazz Piano
101 Essential Jazz Phrases for All Instruments
101 Essential Riffs for Blues Piano
101 Essential Riffs for Country Guitar
101 Essential Riffs for Bluegrass Guitar
SoundTracks Fakebook Vol. 2
Classical MIDI Fakebook Vol. 3
Classical MIDI Fakebook Vol. 2
Classical MIDI Fakebook Vol. 1
Bluegrass MIDI Fakebook
50 Novelty Piano Riffs
200 Folk songs
Master Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos and Comping
Master Jazz Guitar Solos Volume 1
Master Jazz Guitar Solos Volume 2
Master Jazz Guitar Solos Volume 3
Master Jazz Guitar Solos Volume 4
Master Blues Piano Solos
Master Flatpick Guitar Solos
50 Country Guitar Solos
PG Music PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 MultiPak 2009
PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 MultiPAK 2009 for Windows includes PowerTracks Pro Audio 12âa fully featured music sequencing and digital recording programâwith over 20 powerful features new to the series. Feratures include Audio Chord Wizard 2.0, re-Mix/arrange features, and Vista Support. The PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 MultiPAK also includes PLUS MultiTracks Volumes 1 & 2 play along CD-ROMs. Each MultiTracks CD-ROM is packed full of 30 great live recordings of jazz, blues, and rock songs, conveniently provided in MultiTracks format with each instrument recorded on a separate track. These are great for listening, for playing-along, or for jump starting your own music production.
PG Music MasterClass Instruction Series - Interactive Jazz/Pop Lessons
The Jazz Guitar MasterClass has everything you need to master jazz guitar. It is an instructional music program containing interactive guitar lessons taught by master jazz guitarist Oliver Gannon. Gannon illustrates basic skills for beginning guitarists while simultaneously enhancing the skills of more advanced players. Study all 60 lessons with topics such as Chord Voicings, Inversions, Right Hand Techniques, Comping, Scales, Modes, Arpeggios, Common Progressions, Improvisation, Chord Melodies, and more. Each lesson has an accompanying exercise and a tip on how to practice it. The lessons refer to the 10 program tunes, which feature common chord progressions in a variety of styles and tempos. The collection also has reference sheets and practice (backing) tracks.
The Jazz Piano MasterClass is an instructional music program containing interactive piano lessons. Master jazz pianist Miles Black illustrates basic skills for beginning pianists while simultaneously providing material to enhance the skills of more advanced players. Study over 60 topics such as Roots and Shells, Block Chords, Stride Piano, Playing the Blues, Scales, Common Progressions, Improvisation, and more. Practice exercises and backing tracks accomplany all the lessons. The set includes 11 tunes to further illustrated the techniques demonstrated in the program.
The Jazz Piano MasterClass integrates interactive audio lessons with on-screen piano display and notation, so you see and hear exactly what Miles Black is playing.
The Piano MasterClass Volume 1âBeginnerOnce again master pianist Miles Black is your teacher presenting basic keyboard skills and theory. Specifically designed for beginner piano or keyboard students, the Beginner Piano MasterClass helps develop skills and is a valuable addition to any existing course of piano study. You'll be playing your first songs after just a few short lessons. The fifty included topics here take you from the rudiments of playing keyboard to reading music from the staff. Miles Black also covers such interesting topics as The Major Scale, Triads, Comping, Improvisation, and the Minor Scale.
Piano MasterClass Volume 1 integrates audio lessons with on-screen piano display and notation. Advanced multimedia features link each lesson to a suitable exercise. The loop, pause, advance, and backup controls make learning fun and practicing easy. Nearly 3 hours of digitally recorded verbal instruction, plus exercises, study tunes, and leadsheets all linked to powerful multimedia features allow you to see and hear exactly what Miles Black is teaching.
In The Guitar MasterClass Volume 1-3, master guitarist Oliver Gannon teaches basic guitar skills and theory. Specifically designed for the beginner guitar student, the Beginner Guitar MasterClass helps develop skills on its own or as a valuable addition to any existing course of study.
You'll study over 30 topics that take you from the basics of the fretboard to the point where you'll be playing along while reading music from the staff. Gannon covers the essential topics such as: Guitar History, Chords, Time and Key Signatures, the Chromatic Scale, and reading music.
The Guitar MasterClass integrates audio lessons with an on-screen fretboard display, notation and tablature. Advanced multimedia features link each lesson to a suitable exercise. The loop, pause, advance, and backup controls make learning fun and practicing easy. Nearly three hours of digitally recorded verbal instruction, plus exercises, study tunes, and leadsheets all linked to powerful multimedia features allow you to see and hear exactly what he is teaching.
Blues Piano MasterClass Volume 1
Miles Black is back to teach you the basic skills of blues piano. The 20 lessons deal with blues history, basic blues form, simple chord construction, and learning to improvise a simple blues melody over a few basic blues styles. The styles included are boogie, barrelhouse, rag blues, jazz blues, rock blues, and more.
Master Solos Instruction Series
Master Jazz Guitar Solos PAK Volume 1-4 are a great way to learn Jazz Guitar. The Master Jazz Guitar Solos is an interactive program designed to help you learn to solo like a professional jazz guitarist. The on-screen guitar fretboard shows you exactly which notes and chords are being played in real time as you hear the music. There's even included "guide notes" for common fretboard positions that are displayed on the on-screen guitar fretboard to help you learn the note names, string, and fret positions. The Master Jazz Guitar Solos PAK contains over 150 songs. Ann added bonus is that it includes the same files in Band-in-a-Box song format.
Master Flatpick Guitar Solos Volume 1 is a fully-featured program including 50 tunes with guitar Flatpick solos in styles similar to Doc Watson, Jerry Reed, and others. Watch the on-screen guitar as a Flatpick master plays these great solos. Also includes the same files in Band-in-a-Box song format.
Master Blues Piano Solos Volume 1 includes 30 full tunes with pop/rock/jazz blues piano solos in the style of the great blues pianists (Jelly Roll, Dr. John, Monty Alexander, etc.). Blues piano is at the heart of most popular and jazz styles, so mastering blues piano soloing gives you a great foundation for many styles of music. It includes comping examples along with easy, medium, and difficult soloing styles. Let a master show you solos in the styles of the greats.
All of the solos are integrated with an on-screen piano display and notation, allowing you to see and hear note-for-note exactly what is being played. Advanced features allow you to loop any portion of a solo, to slow a solo down, or step through a solo one note at a time. You can also print the solos out for further study. All tunes are done in standard MIDI and Band-in-a-Box MGU formats with either solo piano or a complete band arrangement (drums, bass, guitar and piano soloing). This works as a stand-alone product and includes files in Band-in-a-Box format.
Master Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos & Comping features 50 Great Jazz Piano improvisations, over typical chord changes, played by Miles Black. Learn soloing and comping techniques for swingin' jazz piano, including trio arrangements with bass and drums in Band-in-a-Box and MIDI format.
Multimedia Performance Series
The Blues Guitarist
The Blues Guitarist contains studio recordings of electric blues guitar music. Listen to hot session players perform great-sounding blues music, while you learn the riffs, licks, and tricks.
The Sor Studies for Classical Guitar is a definitive collection of studies and an essential learning resource. It contains superb professional classical guitar performances of Fernando Sor's celebrated studies for guitar (Opus numbers 6, 29, 31, 35, 44, and 60, complete) recorded live. Many of these complete performances have full-motion close-up videosâbringing new technology to classic masterpieces.
The Sor Studies for Classical Studies is accorded the same significance in the study of the guitar as that given to Bach's Well Tempered Clavier in the study of the piano. All performances are taken from the earliest available facsimiles of the musicâVOB (DVD Video Object) collection.
PG Music's innovative multimedia presentation of the material adds exciting dimensions to the study and appreciation of Sor's timeless works.
The Jazz Saxophonist contains studio-recordings of great Jazz saxophone music. Each instrument (sax, piano, bass, and drums) was recorded on a separate track, allowing you to listen to each part independently. Powerful multimedia features let you study the arrangements, hear the music, and play along with top studio musicians.
The Barbershop Quartet - 2 Volume Set was made with the assistance of the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America, Inc., the leading authority of barbershop in America, this interactive program contains nearly an hour of high-quality vocal music plus a fascinating history of barbershop quartets and the songs that made America a singing nation. With seamlessly integrated MultiTrack audio, MIDI, chord symbols, lyrics, and music notation, The Barbershop Quartet turns a typical soundcard-equipped PC into a vocal performance powerhouse.
The Rock Guitarist contains studio recordings of great rock electric guitar music. The multimedia features of The Rock Guitarist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track independently and study or play the part yourself. On-screen notation shows you the music, tablature, and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band. Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
The Bach Chorales - 2 Volume Set contains inspiring performances of Bach's famous Chorales. Listen to a professional choral ensemble sing some of J.S. Bach's most enchanting compositions, complete with a detailed multimedia history of the life and times of Johann Sebastian Bach.
The Rock Saxophonist contains studio recordings of great rock 'n' roll saxophone music. Play it through your computer speakers in jukebox mode for listening enjoyment or for jamming. Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the program automatically play the entire library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great rock 'n' roll.
The Pianist Performance SeriesâLive "Pro" Performance Programs and More
The Blues Pianistâ2 Volume Set includes a huge library of original blues tunes that cover a wide variety of piano styles: boogie woogie, slow/fast boogies, jazz blues, New Orleans style, Chicago blues, and many more. These are the styles made famous by Pete Johnson, Albert Ammons, Jelly Roll Morton, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.âhours of listening pleasure.
The Latin Pianist is an exiting new addition to PG Music's Pianist series of music software programs. With over 50 tunes played on MIDI keyboard by top latin pianist Rebeca MauleÃ³n-Santana, The Latin Pianist includes authentic Latin and salsa piano songs and styles such as conga, cumbia, merengue, son, mambo, cha-cha-cha, guaracha, samba, partido alto, and more.
The Modern Jazz Pianist features top studio musicians Renee Rosnes, Miles Black, Ron Johnston, and Brad Turner performing over 50 tunes in a wide variety of modern jazz styles, such as those by Herbie Hancock, Fred Hersch, Cedar Walton, and Mulgrew Miller. With the on-screen piano keyboard, you can see exactly what the pianist is playing. Slow down the piece or step through it chord by chord. Learn the music note for note by watching the notes on-screen, or load the MIDI files into your favorite programs for further study.
The New Age Pianist is a beautiful collection of solo piano compositions that draw their inspiration from the natural world. A full range of piano techniques are presented, from the ambient music style of George Winston to the New Age and jazz styles of Chick Corea and Keith Jarrettâover 4 hours of beautiful music. Whether for listening or for study, this program makes a great addition to your MIDI music collection.
Video Guitar Lessons
Each volume of this series features hours of video instruction by master guitarists and includes on-screen video guitar fretboard, transcribed notation, tab, and complete printout. Lessons include riffs, songs, tips, techniques and guitar settingsâeverything you need to learn to play like the pros.
From the Video Guitar Lessons Series, Essential Blues Guitar Vol. 1: 101 Riffs contains 101 lessons, with over 5 hours of video guitar lessons with blues guitar master Danny Casavant. Each of the 101 "Riffs" has a video lesson of over 3 minutes in duration, with a complete 12-bar chorus transcribed in notation and TAB, displayed on-screen, and also available for printout. As the video plays, the notation scrolls along so you can see the tab in sync with the video performance. Also includes Band-in-a-Box files so that you can practice the riff chorus with a rhythm section.
Essential Blues Guitar Vol. 2 contains 20 complete 4- to 5-minute blues guitar tunes with soloing by blues guitar master Danny Casavant. Watch these videos over and over, viewing the fretboard action (right and left hands), the onscreen notation, and guitar tab as you learn to play these great solos and techniques. The notation scrolls along with the video, so you can see the tab in sync with the video performance. Also included are the Band-in-a-Box files for these tunes, so that you can practice at your own speed, or transpose them to new keys.
Complete with video memos and Band-in-a-Box files, Essential Jazz Guitar Vol. 1: 101 Phrases "High Comping" Phrases and Essential Jazz Guitar Vol. 2: 101 Phrases "Low Comping" Phrases has everything you need to learn to play great jazz guitar comping phrases with voice-leading and harmonized lines. Each phrase includes a video memo with Oliver Gannon. Watch these videos over and over as he describes and shows you exactly how he is playing each phrase. It's like having your guitar teacher always on call. Band-in-a-Box files each include a song memo describing the phrase and since they are Band-in-a-Box files you can open the notation window to view the chord symbols, notation, and guitar tablature, adjust the tempo to match your skill level, and quickly change the key signature to learn the phrases in all 12 keys. Open the Guitar Fretboard Window to see exactly how the phrases are being played. These files were recorded with a MIDI guitar controller so the displayed fingerings on the Guitar Fretboard Window will be exactly how they were originally played.
Essential Jazz Guitar Vol. 3 contains 20 complete jazz guitar tunes featuring comping ("chording") by Oliver Gannon. Each video is 4-6 minutes long and shows the guitar fretboard with right- and left-hand action as well as on-screen notation and tablature, synced to the music. This is a great way to master the finer points of jazz guitar comping. As the video plays, the notation scrolls along, so you can see the tab in sync with the video. Stereo separation puts guitar on the left side and bass/drums on the right, so you can isolate the instruments.
The Essential Rock Guitar Vol. 1: 101 Riffs features 101 lessons containing over 5 hours of video guitar lessons with rock guitarist Harris Van Berkel. Each of the 101 Riffs is a full 3-4 minute video lesson, with the riff transcribed in notation and TAB. Watch the notation and TAB on screen or print it out for further study. The notation and tab scrolls along in sync with the video, so you can analyze them together. It includes Band-in-a-Box files so that you can practice the riff chorus with a rhythm section.
Essential Rock Guitar Vol. 2 features 20 complete rock guitar tunes, each 4-5 minutes long with soloing by Harris Van Berkel. Watch the videos, on-screen notation, and guitar tab as they display in sync with the audio. Stereo separation puts guitar on the left side and bass/drums on the right, so you can isolate the instruments. This is a must-have addition to the Essential Rock Guitar Volume 1: 101 Riffs. Also included are the Band-in-a-Box files for these tunes, so that you can practice at your own speed, or transpose them to new keys.
Other included software
GuitarStar Vol.1 & 2 is the fun new way to become a Rock guitar star in the comfort of your home. By simply pressing different keys on your computer keyboard, you can play a unique, killer guitar solo complete with a rockin' rhythm section to back you up. It will also teach you how to play those rockin' guitar riffs. While the music plays, each note is displayed in notation, guitar tablature, and on the on-screen guitar fretboard. To get you started quickly, included video tutorials with pro tips tell you exactly how each riff is played.
GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country continues the GuitarStar series with Nashville guitar legend Brent Mason. If you turn on any country guitar radio station at any time, 8 out of 10 times you'll be hearing Brent's virtuosic playing. Brent has appeared on hundreds of albums with such familiar artists as Chet Atkins, George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, Neil Diamond, Shania Twain, and more.
Keeping time is essential for all musicians, and Metronome Pro is a great way to ensure that you are always practicing at the correct tempo. Metronome Pro can be used as a basic old school metronome and includes advanced features to take your tempo practice to a new level. In its basic mode, it will keep perfect time as you practice along. The advanced features provide additional practice tools such as increase tempo, trade 4's, and a song length calculator. All possible time signatures are supported, including composite time. If you need a drummer, Metronome Pro can easily be turned into a drum machine to play the drum track from any standard MIDI file. It's an excellent tool for musicians of any level.
The Guitar Chord Dictionary is an essential tool for any aspiring guitarist. Simply select any root note, and choose the chord you want to learn from the list of available chords. The selected chord will then be displayed on the on-screen guitar fretboard. The Guitar Chord Dictionary is an excellent tool for guitar players at any level.
The Piano Chord Dictionary is an essential tool for any musician. Simply choose a root note, select the chord you want to learn, and the Piano Chord Dictionary will display the chord on the on-screen piano keyboard. This extremely effective program is great for any musician who wants to learn more about chord structures.
Musical Arcade is a standalone launcher for our arcade-style games: Music Replay, Pitch Invasion, NoteMatch, and NoteZapper. Each game is designed to help train your ear and musical memory in different ways.
With CopyScat you can remove the vocals from an audio track, then record yourself singing overtop. Loop sections of a song together to compare your singing with that of the original recording. This lets you master any solo, learn the chords and lyrics to any song, and play along with any recording at the speed of your choice. It works with any audio CD or WAV file.
RolandED's VSC-MP1 Virtual Sound Canvas includes the the VSC-MP1 software synth to supercharge your MIDI sounds and provide you with the famous Roland Sound Canvas sound. This synth has the GM2 instrument support which adds 128 new instruments to Band-in-a-Box. It Installs as a MIDI Driver and a DXi synth, and offers you direct-to-disk rendering at the touch of a button. RolandED's software synthesizer just got better, with its expanded sound set, and the ability to turn MIDI files into a stereo WAV file with the touch of a button.
SC-PRO Editor provides mixing/editing/storage of every feature on the Sound Canvas and other Roland GS and GM modules. (Sound Canvas, SCC1, SC-55, SC-155, CM-300, JV-30, SC-7, E-70 ,etc.) You'll never need to touch your Sound Canvas front panel or open the manual again. Edit/design new sounds, new scales, tuningsâeverything. It also plays MIDI files so you can hear changes as you make them.
- Includes Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK for WIndows 2009, RealBand for Windows 2009, PowerTracks Pro Audio PowerPAK, the MasterClass Instruction Series, Master Solos Instruction Series, the Pianist Performance Series, the Multimedia Performance Series, Video Guitar Lessons, and the rest of PG Music's software add-ons, bonuses, and accessories
- Audio Chord Wizard Version 2.0
- The ability to ReMix/ ReArrange existing .mp3 files
- Precise "Floating point" tempos (e.g. 120.514 BPM)
- Copy/Paste Song Lyrics to lead sheet,
- MIDI Normalize,
- Split MIDI Drum notes to tracks
- Auto- SEQ Backup
- Automatic Audio Cross Fades,
- Enhanced notation and audio editing
- Support for the Tranzport Wireless DAW Controller
- Use standard symbols to enter chords for your song into the Chord Sheet windowâit only takes 3 minutes to enter chords for a typical song
- Arrange and edit your song using automatic intros, endings, style variation, drum fills, and much more
- Choose styles from a wide variety of genres using the searchable and informative StylePicker window
- When you play your song, Band-in-a-Box generates an original, pro-quality arrangement using the style of your choice
- You can loop parts of the song, transpose each chorus, play along with your keyboard, more
- RealDrums can replace the MIDI drum track in any style with real recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers
- RealTracks which uses audio recordings of actual musicians, can be added to any song giving it an ultra-realistic feel
- Melodist can create an entire original song from scratch, including chords, melody, arrangement, solo, intro, and title
- Medley Maker lets you combine multiple BIAB song files into one continuous performance
- Soloist will automatically create and play original, pro-quality solos in the genre and style of your choice
- Automatic harmonization of Melody track, Soloist track, or live playing on Thru channelâselect from over 200 included harmony types, with 2- to 5-part harmonies
- Render your songs to WAV/MP3/WMA for further editing in other programs, for use on the internet, or to make audio CDs of your music
- Audio Chord Wizard automatically figures out chords in MP3/WAV/WMA files and CD-Audio tracks, and displays them
- Record your own MIDI part to the Melody or Soloist track from a MIDI keyboard, MIDI guitar, or MIDI wind controller
- Notation Window displays chords and lyrics, as well as musical notation for all instrument tracks
- Notation Window's 'Editable' and 'Staff Roll' modes allow you to quickly and easily enter or edit notation and lyrics
- You can view and edit all MIDI and lyric events in the Melody and Soloist tracks using the Event List Editor
- The versatile Lead Sheet window allows you to view multi-line, full-page notation, lyrics, and chords in typical lead-sheet style
- Songs can be printed, producing a lead-sheet style printout, or you can save the song as a graphics file
- Piano Roll Window allows you to edit your tracks using an intuitive graphical window similar to those in many sequencer programs
- Sequencer Window lets you control multichannel Melody or Soloist tracks, selecting the patch and volume for each channel, and more
- Record an audio track along with your BIAB song, then edit the track, adding audio effects, and harmonies
- Use the TC Helicon Harmonizer to create up to 4-part audio harmonies on recorded vocals or another audio parts
- Load and save many different types of files, including standard files like MID, KAR, WAV, WMA, MP3, and CD-A
- SongPicker window provides an easy way to organize, search, and open all of your BIAB songs
- You can export your songs as standard MIDI files, enabling you to play or edit them with other software
- MIDI File Chord Wizard will analyze any MIDI file, figure out the chords, and import chords and melodies
- Reharmonizing a song with the Chord Substitution Wizard is a fun, educational way to perform or practice a familiar song in a new way
- Melody Embellisher adds notes (e.g. grace notes) and effects (e.g. vibrato) to the Melody track, making it more lively and realistic
- Reharmonist automatically develops chord progressions in the genre of your choice, based only on the melody
- Jukebox will load and play an entire folder of songsâgreat for listening, practicing, and live performances
- Conductor Window allows complete control of your song while it is playing by pressing hotkeys on your computer or MIDI keyboardâexcellent for live performances
- SoundTrack Generator will create royalty-free music of a specified length for you to use in home videos, presentations, jingles, etc.
- Big Piano window can display the notes of any track on a resizable piano keyboard
- Animated Guitar Fretboard window displays any track on guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, and violin fretboards
- Guitarist can intelligently create a guitar chord solo based on an existing melody track, using correct guitar fret positions
- Guitar Tuner includes a tone generator, a pitch meter, fine-adjustment controls, a hum filter, and more
- Improve your ear using the Interval and Chord Tutor modules in the Ear Training Window
- Pitch Invasion is an easy, fun to play, arcade-style music game, designed to teach you to recognize specific pitches from a variety of instruments and octave ranges
- Music Replay is another ear-training game designed to teach you to recognize and play back melodies and rhythms
- Practice Window is where many features and add-ons useful to learning are launched
- StyleMaker lets you create your own new styles from scratch or edit existing styles
- Hybrid StyleMaker lets you make a new style by combining instruments from different styles
- StyleWizard auto-creates a BIAB style from a MIDI fileâno knowledge of the StyleMaker is required
- MultiStyles can have anywhere from 4 to 24 substyles
- MIDI Monitor displays a listing of data received from computer MIDI Input and/or BIAB outputâuseful for educational or diagnostic purposes
- Animated Drum Kit Window features a 3D display of a complete drum kit
- Use the Big Lyrics Window for a Karaoke style display of chords and lyrics while your songs are playing
- BIAB will play through an internal or external MIDI synthesizer of your choice, including DXi and VSTi synthesizers
- Many specialized MIDI options are available, which can help you customize BIAB to make the most of your specific MIDI setup
- BIAB's look is customizable with various chord sheet fonts, colors, floating/dockable toolbars, and more
- Use the Vocal Wizard to transpose any song to the best key for your vocal rangeâideal for vocal practice, karaoke, and live performances
- Chord Builder lets you hear and build chords up by clicking on the root, extension, and alternate slash root if applicable
- Using MIDI Chord Detection, play any chord on your MIDI keyboard, and BIAB will recognize it instantly and insert it onto the Chord Sheet
- The Transpose dialog has options that will automatically transpose live playback to a different key, transpose a song every chorus, and more.
- BIAB can automatically add a smooth fadeout to the end of your song
- The Find File feature allows you to search for BIAB files using keywords
- Supports entry, display, and printout of song forms using repeats, 1st/2nd endings, and DC/DS al coda
- The Track-to-Track Copy dialog allows you to freeze BIAB-generated tracks by copying them to the Melody track, and more
- There are many options to customize the count-in and metronome sounds according to your preferences
- Descriptive hints and keyboard shortcuts throughout the program, a comprehensive help file and manual, and dedicated customer support help make it easy to use
- Loop Record enhanced
- Insert Volume Change command in Tracks Win right-click menu.
- MIDI Guitar Cleanup Wizard enhanced
- Chords Window enhanced
- Kwik Copy: sections can be easily copied using the "K" "KwikCopy" command.
- Chords can now be entered while the song is playing, allowing you to fix chords on the fly
- BB Track generation now has Volume changes/Mute at any bar/Fadeout options similar to the BIAB F5 Dialog
- Drag/Drop sections in Chords Window
- Easy entry of boxed section Text
- Mouse scroll wheel support for event list and notation
- Part markers display on Bars Window with colored box at top and thicker squares in that measure's column, to help identify sections of the song
- Markers window: double-click editing of fields implemented, and edit button to to make editing easier
- File Utilities: Tempo calculator dialog
- Wider field for the Track Names within bars window
- Audio Effects Sub Menu in Tracks Window
- Find Lyrics Button on Big Lyrics Window
- Individual track exclusions to Shots/Rests/Held-Chords in Chords Window
- Clicking on a different BB track will change the track of the LeadSheet
- Patch names displayed on the Notation Window
- Artist Names and Bios for RealTracks
- RealTracks dialog improved with additional information
- RealTracks dialog can now list styles and demo songs that use the RealTracks
- RealTracks improved arrangements
- Improved RealDrums at certain tempos
- RealDrums Made By You (Or Others) that are added by you to the RealDrums folder now appear in the RealDrums Picker dialog
- Easily learn to play MP3 songs by seeing the chords displayed in PowerTracks by the Audio Chord Wizard
- Navigate musically around the MP3 song easily, by clicking on bars in the Chords Window, instead of having to navigate to precise times in minutes or seconds
- Sync up the bar lines from an MP3, so that your PowerTracks sequence follows the exact tempos from the MP3 file
- Generate RealDrums or other new tracks to add to an existing MP3 or old recording
- Added parts will be exactly in sync because it follows the original tempos from the MP3 file
Order OmniPAK 2009 and you'll have plenty of tools for learning how to playing, creating, and record music.
OmniPAK 2009 Software for Windows Specifications:
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP /Vista
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 75MB hard disk space mimimum, plus about 2 GB per RealDrums Set and about 31.2GB for the RealTracks
- Digital audio recording requires more hard disk space, about 10 MB per minute of recording
- Sound card or MIDI module