Open Labs MimiK Keyboard Cloning SoftwareProduct #703218 Open Labs 703218 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Open Labs MimiK keyboard cloning software is simple and easy-to-use software for Open Labs' NeKo keyboard production station or MiKo portable workcenter. MimiK automatically clones the sounds of any MIDI-equipped keyboard or hardware sound module. A NeKo or MiKo equipped with MimiK can literally replace most music keyboards available today.
How it works
Install MimiK into an Open Labs NeKo keyboard production station or MiKo portable workcenter, and then connect the source keyboard or hardware sound module via MIDI. Next, connect the output of the source keyboard or hardware sound module to the inputs of your NeKo or MiKo. You'll then set up some basic parameters within MimiK until you're ready to select the "Clone" button. MimiK will automatically sample all presets complete with after touch and other nuances. At that point, you're ready to play or sequence your cloned sounds using your Open Labs NeKo or Miko.
- Can be setup to automatically sample any MIDI-capable sound devices that is connected to a NeKo or MiKo
- Can capture different velocity layers, after-touch layers, and note-off sounds
- MimiK can sample any key range, note length, up to 96K/32-bits, and in stereo (or mono)
- Creates sample files for each note sampled (WAV or OGG)
- Options for automatically fading and chopping samples
- Can sample entire banks or sets of banks at a time