Native Instruments Bandstand Education Edition Multi-licenseProduct #702729 Native Instruments 702729 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Plays MIDI music the way it should be played.
BANDSTANd boasts unmatched sample-quality and ease of use establishes a benchmark far beyond conventional GM modules. The software's intuitive sound-mixing tools and exceptional effects deliver flexibility that makes Bandstand the ideal tool in a wide range of situations.
Bandstand combines a state-of-the-art sampling engine with over 2 GB of professional samples and 128 instruments, including warm basses, tight drums, sparkling guitars, lush strings, resonant pianos, and many more high-end sounds. The pristine quality of the samples included raises the bar considerably.
Easy and Intuitive
The clearly structured and intuitive interface neatly balances the highly advanced technology within. Great care has been taken to ensure that the Bandstand plugin is both simple to understand and easy to use--the perfect tool for compositional tuition at music colleges. The Quick Edit bar ensures manipulating sounds is effortless. Support of all standard plug-in formats equips Bandstand for sequencer-based production work, while the stand-alone mode lends itself to live performances.
An Accomplished Player
Whether it's your own composition or an all-time classic, Bandstand injects just the right sound. The integrated MIDI file player delivers the performance of a lifetime, every time. Adjusting the mix or replacing instruments is easy. High quality effects, a loop function, and groove quantization allows a personal touch to be added. Bandstand will change the way sound modules and General MIDI are perceived.
The Sample Library
The superb quality of the sample library included in the Bandstand software meet the rigorous caliber demands that are the hallmark of all Native Instruments (NI) products. These samples were crafted by NI's very own sound design experts. A selection of specialist companies also contributed to the outstanding Bandstand sample library. These samples were then subjected to a special NI mastering process, ensuring a uniform sonic character was achieved.
- Sound module with General MIDI 1-compatible sound set
- 2.5 GB professional sample library with 128 high-end instruments, plus 9 drum kits
- GM2, GS, and XG MIDI controller automation
- Based on the KONTAKT 2 sample engine, delivering unrivalled sound quality
- Clearly structured and extremely easy-to-use interface
- Intuitive selection and replacement of instruments and drum kits
- MIDI File player with playlist, tempo adjustment, and export to audio function
- High quality effects: convolution effect, chorus, limiter, and a 3-band-equalizer
- Quick Edit bar: provides real-time transposition, scale tuning, quantization, and humanizing tools
- Preset Manager allows convenient use of individual settings for MIDI files
- Sound design companies that contributed to the sample library include: Sonic Reality, Best Service, Big Fish,The Badroom, soundwarrior, Sound Ideas, Modo Bierkamp, Peter Siedlaczek
- Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, DXi, RTAS under Pro Tools 7, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO
- Universal Binary--Intel-Mac ready!
- This product must be activated within 30 days after installation.
- The following sound design companies contributed to the BANDSTAND sample library:
- Sonic Reality
- Best Service
- Big Fish
- The Badroom
- Sound Ideas
- Modo Bierkamp
Get ready to perform with BANDSTAND! Order now!
Bandstand Education Edition Multi-license Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.3.x, G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium/Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- DVD Drive