Image Line Sawer Virtual Synthesizer SoftwareProduct #H93584 Image Line H93584 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powerful synth plug-in born from mistaken identity.
Sawer pays homage to the envelopes and filters of a rare 1980s Soviet analog synthesizer. As Sawer is algorithmic, it solves the problems of tuning and stability, however, in the same way electrical component instability makes analog gear unique (if not cranky), Sawer benefits from the 21st century equivalent, a coding error. While programming the SAW oscillator, some incorrect variables were accidentally set and immediately the sound gained bass, acquired some light but pleasing noise on the attack and an overall richer sonic spectra. Then it was realized this was no mistake but a discovery. Building on this by adding some frequency modulation to give it a touch of analog authenticity and 'Sawer' was born.
- Main oscillator for subtractive synthesis: SAW shape with Sync frequency
- Sub oscillator (-2 to +2 octaves) with level, phase and detune controls
- 1 NOISE Oscillator
- Variable polyphony (1 to 24 voices)
- 8-voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning, detune and 'Octaver'
- SYNC & RING frequency modulation
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one user-assignable to modulation parameters)
- 4 FILTER modes - low pass (24 & 12 dB/Oct), band pass and high pass
- Chorus, Phaser, Delay & Reverb effects
- Muti-mode Arpeggiator
- 264 high-quality factory sounds
Download the unique sound of Sawer today.
Sawer Virtual Synthesizer Software Specifications:
Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2) - (32- and 64-bit)
2GHz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
20MB free disc space
DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
OSX v10.4 (Universal Binary)
G4 1.5GHz or Intel Core Duo family
20MB free disc space