IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 XL Virtual Instrument Upgrade / CrossgradeProduct #702987 IK Multimedia 702987 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Upgrade to the latest version of SampleTank.
If you own any IK Mulitmedia software and are thinking of getting the SampleTank 2.5 XL, or just want to upgrade your previous version, now is the time to do it. This incredible crossgrade deal saves you a fistful of cash for a sample workstation that will blow you away.
Eminem. Genesis. Shakira. Black Eyed Peas. Outkast. Nine Inch Nails. Herbie Hancock. That's a pretty diverse group of Grammy winning artists. However, besides the award, they share another thing in common. They've all used SampleTank samples for their album and/or soundtrack work. And that's just a small sample of the thousands of professional pop and specialized musicians who have found SampleTank to be their go-to sample software.
This incarnation, the SampleTank 2.5 upgrade, will surely continue this trend as it still provides you with one of the most wide-ranging collection of sounds available--more than 1,800 samples of acoustic grand pianos, electric pianos, strings, brass, winds, vocals, orchestral sounds, drums, guitars, synths, loops, ethnic instruments and more. It also has the ability to read all "Powered by SampleTank" instrument sounds, including Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, the upcoming SampleMoog, Studiophonik, and SampleTron. You can also import your own WAV, AIFF, AKAI, SDII, and SampleCell files for an unlimited range of sounds.
But it's not just the variety of high-quality sounding instruments it's compatible with that makes this such a sought after kit. It's what you can do with them as well. After your initial quick install, you'll be up and running within seconds. The speed at which sounds load is amazing, keeping you in the creative flow as opposed to the hurry-up and wait of other samplers.
SampleTank 2.5 XL Workstation offers more than 50 sampler controls that are accessible from an uncomplicated, intelligible single interface. Three advanced sample engines--traditional resampling, STRETCH and PS/TS--allow unrivaled sound manipulation. The STRETCH engine delivers amazing realism and expression over multi-sampled instruments with options like true glide, bending, staccato and vibrato control, all with an incredibly sumptuous, yet, real sound quality. If your song requires loops, the PSTS engine (Pitch-shift/Time-stretch) lets you synchronize loops with a single click. You can also control tempo and pitch independently of each other making this the ideal beat maker.
SampleTank 2.5 XL also provides some of the most powerful multi-effects to come in a virtual instrument. Every sound in SampleTank was programmed with fully editable built-in effects--drums load up with reverb and compression, guitars with amp-sim, electric organs with rotary speaker, etc. It's unique system of 5 insert effects per part, with 5 send and 5 master effects, gives you up to 90 effects options available in one powerful production package. You can also work with the algorithms from IK Multimedia's award-winning T-RackS, Classik Studio Reverb, and AmpliTube emulator.
For over 6.5GB of sounds, including a bonus disc, you can't do much better than SampleTank 2.5 XL. The last version was a big hit with the hitmakers of all genres. Now it's your turn to hop aboard this sample train, and see where it takes you.
- Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000, and SampleCell directly from the plug-in.
- 16 part multitimbral sound module with layerable parts.
- 3 synth engines: newly enhanced STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS) plus traditional Resampling.
- 33 built-in DSP effects.
- Part and Master Loop Sync.
- Independent Part and Master Volume/Pan controls.
- 2 DVDs of sounds, 6.5 GB of samples, and more than 1,800 patches included.
- Reads any instruments from "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules such as Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, and more
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Mix view and full mix parameter control
- Powerful Effects section that includes 5 effects per part, 5 Send, and 5 Master effects with up to 90 effects available at once in any one module
- Send Effects includes Send and Return controls and Pre-Post options
- Range Controls allows for creating complex splits and layers
- Instrument browsing
- Total sound editing with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- BPM syncable LFOs
- Portamento Time and Curve controls with multiple selectable curves
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- Expanded, easy-to-use full MIDI control
- Responds to MIDI Program change
- User preset and module save features
- Convenient back-up function
- Customizable keywords and sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
Get XL with your productions--order today!
SampleTank 2.5 XL Virtual Instrument Upgrade / Crossgrade Specifications:
- System Requirements
- PowerPC-based Macintosh: (Min.) 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, (Rec.) dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Intel-based Macintosh: (Min.) 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later, (Rec.) 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Windows: (Min.) Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later. (Rec.) Pentium 2.4 GHz/Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
- Note: SampleTank 2 RTAS requires Pro Tools 7.0 or later