Stellar collection of deadly accurate analog synth emulations.
The V Collection brings you the most legendary and sought after synthesizers ever in one very affordable package. This ultimate edition is the complete solution when high quality, authentic and modern synthesizer sounds are demanded. The luxury box contains the highly awarded Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V, the Prophet VS, the Jupiter 8-V, Analog Laboratory, SEM V, Wurlitzer, and Vintage Drum Machines. On top of that, the latest 64-bit updates of all software instruments have been added to make the package even more complete.
You can open any synths in the V-Collection for full patch edition, and it also includes thousands of presets, and hundreds of scenes organized by genres, drum loops, layering, multi and advanced arpeggiated melodies. With this collection of synthesizers you will be able to create virtually every imaginable synthesizer sound with the true characteristics of their very rare and expensive predecessors.
- Accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers
- All synthesizers in the pack come with more then 400 presets
- Smart Preset Managers to organize the presets
- Photo realistic interfaces that perfectly resemble their predecessors on screen
- Addition of new modulation possibilities, effects, arpeggiators and polyphony
Order today for a complete complement of classic synth tones along with other vintage keys.
V Collection 3 Virtual Instrument Bundle Specifications:
- Platform specifications
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- Required configuration
- PC/Windows : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- MAC OS X: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- eLicenser : USB port required
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arturia V Collection 3 Virtual Instrument Bundle:
This was a good package of synths but I was disappointed with the presets for all modules except the Wurlitzer. There were no basic Van Halen or Cars type presets, just blobs of PADS and Arpeggios. Looks like I will have to twist the knobs myself.
- Was this a gift?: