Arturia Spark EDMProduct #H92813 Arturia H92813 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The third installation in the Spark virtual instrument series.
Spark EDM is a comprehensive production tool for creating the pulse-pounding sounds of Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno, House, and more. The third Arturia software instrument based on the Spark Engine, Spark EDM incorporates 14 high-quality effects, 16 independent audio outputs, 480 cutting-edge instruments, and 30 kits, with 3 powerful sound engines. The EDM-style GUI is easily adaptable to any controller thanks to the MIDI Control Center, so you can really get hands-on with the software. The incredibly intuitive workflow of Spark EMD uses drag and drop, shortcuts, and instant tweaking for fast and easy inspiration. Packed with 1920 dance-style patterns, SPARK EDM has the tools for today's electronic music.
This is a stand-alone product. Spark EDM IS NOT an expansion pack for Spark.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter
- Spark' Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE) and high-resolution sampling
All the tools you need for today's electronic music productions.
Spark EDM Specifications:
- MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU (Multiple cores required) .MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU (Multiple cores required)
Windows XP / Vista / 7 MAC OS x: 10.5 or higher
stand-alone (ASIO, Direct Sound , Core Audio) VST, Audio Units, RTAS
the anti-piracy system is based on soft-eLicenser (ex Syncrosoft) native solution. No USB port required but an internet connection is necessary