Arturia Spark EDMProduct #H92813 Arturia H92813 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The third installation in the Spark virtual instrument series.
Spark EDM is a comprehensive production tool for creating the pulse-pounding sounds of Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno, House, and more. The third Arturia software instrument based on the Spark Engine, Spark EDM incorporates 14 high-quality effects, 16 independent audio outputs, 480 cutting-edge instruments, and 30 kits, with 3 powerful sound engines. The EDM-style GUI is easily adaptable to any controller thanks to the MIDI Control Center, so you can really get hands-on with the software. The incredibly intuitive workflow of Spark EMD uses drag and drop, shortcuts, and instant tweaking for fast and easy inspiration. Packed with 1920 dance-style patterns, SPARK EDM has the tools for today's electronic music.
This is a stand-alone product. Spark EDM IS NOT an expansion pack for Spark.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it™s highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter
- Spark™s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE) and high-resolution sampling
All the tools you need for today's electronic music productions.
Spark EDM Specifications:
- MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU (Multiple cores required) .MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU (Multiple cores required)
Windows XP / Vista / 7 MAC OS x: 10.5 or higher
stand-alone (ASIO, Direct Sound , Core Audio) VST, Audio Units, RTAS
the anti-piracy system is based on soft-eLicenser (ex Syncrosoft) native solution. No USB port required but an internet connection is necessary