- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Beautifully designed analog synthesizer emulator.
Oberheim's legendary SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module) is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation powered by Arturia's exclusive TAE® technology. Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features. Favored by top artists and producers for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is a perfect addition to your studio.
The Oberheim SEM by Arturia faithfully reproduces the gripping analog warmth and clarity of the original while adding other functionalities. Achieve mineral sounds sprinkled into smooth analog washes through notch filter positioning, design mind-boggling arpeggiation schemes, and develop fat analog percussion and bass sounds. Even the classic Oberheim pitch instability can be emulated. This is a beautiful, faithful rendition of a classic synthesizer by designers who are as in love with these sounds as you are.
- Two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelope generators (all of the original SEM parameters)
- Added functionalities: New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, onboard effects, Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
- New 8 Voice Programmer module
- Advanced Keyboard Follow module
Order today and get yourself a real winner among the vast sea of synth emulation plugins.
Oberheim SEM V Virtual Instrument Specifications:
- Platform specifications
- Windows : XP/Vista/Seven 32 & 64 bit
- Mac OS X : 10.5 or higher, Intel only
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
- Required configuration
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Internet connection required to authorize the product.