Everything from the classic minimoog synth has been carefully recreated down to every detail.
Not everyone can get their hands on a piece of vintage gear like the legendary minimoog, but Arturia provides the next-best thing. Mini V is Arturia’s startlingly realistic emulation of this iconic synth. From its starship funk lead lines of the 70’s, to the gangster whine of mid 90’s hip-hop, the ever-present minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades.
In partnership with Bob Moog, Arturia decided to reproduce the legendary interface with the same look and feel than the original because of its particular "mood", and because many musicians wish to use the same interface they used in the past. But the reproduction of this synthesizer does not stop at the look and feel, its inside characteristics have also been recreated.
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Update of toolbar look and feel
- Added support for NRPN MIDI controls
- Added triangle LFO waveform
- All the parameters of the original synthesizer
- Advanced automation mode
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called the SoundMap
- New formant-based FX called the Vocal Filter
- New Chorus and Stereo Delay Effect section
Bob Moog made personally sure it sounds right. Download today.
Mini V Software Download Specifications:
- PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higherR
- EQUIRED CONFIGURATION
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU