Arturia Analog Experience, The Factory + THE ONE bundleProduct #H77317 Arturia H77317 YUDA Channel Strip Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lightweight, compact controller with an analog synth package and your choice of eight virtual instruments.
Analog Experience THE FACTORY features a dedicated keyboard along with the legendary Analog Factory software, allowing all sounds to be dramatically modified instantaneously, making this hybrid ensemble stand apart.
The keyboard itself can work as a controller for any third-party software or hardware instrument. It is actually a premium quality MIDI keyboard, offering smooth key-action, aftertouch, aluminum casing and an array of real time controls.
The Factory uses the same quick and easy-to-use software as Analog Factory with a dedicated keyboard that gives you access to the very best of Arturia’s signature sounds. And, with the pre-assigned knobs and faders all these sounds are ready to be tweaked in realtime, right out of the box. You can put your mouse away and enjoy the same experience traditional hardware synths offer.
The Factory comes with a premium controller featuring a 32 key velocity-sensitive keyboard and multiple knobs and faders, putting all these sounds right at the player’s fingertips. And now with aftertouch integrated, The Factory offers a maximum amount of musical expression.
Main Software Features
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3500 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V)
- Quickly filter the presets to your requirements: by instrument, by type (bass, pads, leads…) and/or by characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straightforward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
The ONE gives you full acces to Arturia's powerful products for a 15 days trial period at the end of which you pick your software of choice.
- 7 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers that have defined the sound of modern music.
- 1 Virtual acoustic instrument : Brass, an extremely powerful physical modeling software that allows you to accurately emulate a trumpet, trombone or saxophone.
- All synthesizers in the pack come with more then 400 carefully selected presets
Smart Preset Managers to organize the presets: view by Name, Instrument, Type and Project.
- Photo realistic interfaces that perfectly resemble their predecessors on screen.
Addition of new modulation possibilities, effects, arpeggiators and polyphony.
- Functions as VST, AU, RTAS or Stand Alone.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it’s highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Slim, lightweight, portable controller
- 3500 classic analog sounds
- Your choice of eight powerful, specialized virtual instruments
Order now and exercise your freedom of choice.
Analog Experience, The Factory + THE ONE bundle Specifications:
- Hardware Specifications
- Keyboard : 32 keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectors: USB, MIDI out, Sustain, Expression and DC In
- Ultra thin 32-key keyboard with velocity sensitivity and channel aftertouch
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Software System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU