Microboards QD-DVD One-to-One DVD±R/CDR DuplicatorSku #244125000000000 Microboards 244125 YBTBB Single Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
High-speed one-to-one CD/DVD duplication.
The standalone Microboards QD-DVD One to One duplicator records a 4.7GB DVD in approximately 6.5 minutes. With its user-friendly one-button operation and sleek desktop footprint, this QuicDisc Series duplicator is perfect for anyone looking for a simple CD or DVD disc-burning solution that does not require a computer. Built with the Pioneer A09 DVD mechanism, the QD-DVD burns dual-layer (DL) DVDs. Records DVDs at 16X speed and CDs at 40X speed.
This duplicator can also duplicate CD+G (karaoke) formatted disks.
Copy DVDs on-the-fly—no hard drive needed, thanks to the QD-DVD's superior technology. The intuitive LCD display shows duplication status and accesses advanced menu features.
Applications suited for the QD-DVD media duplicator include multimedia, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
- Dupe a 4.7GB DVD in approximately 6.5 minutes
- User-friendly one-button operation
- Sleek desktop footprint
- LCD display
- Dupes Dual-Layer (DL) DVDs
Burn your own discs fast and easy for one incredible price. Buy the QuicDisc QD-DVD Duplicator today!
QD-DVD One-to-One DVD±R/CDR Duplicator Specifications:
- Interface: ATAPI/ IDE
- Read speed: 16X DVD/48X CD
- Write speed: 16X DVD/40X CD
- Supported discs: DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/W, Dual Layer (DL), CDRW
- Supported formats: VD-ROM, DVD Video, CD-ROM Mode 1 & 2 CD-DA, CD-ROM/XA Video CD, Game CD Mix Mode, Multisession, HFS CD Bridge, Photo CD, CD Extra
- System display: 2 Line LCD
- Write method: Auto Detect (DAO, TAO )
- Operation mode: COPY, TEST, COMPARE, VERIFY
- Data buffer: 8 MB
- Firmware upgrade: Via CD-ROM
- Dimensions: 6.75 X 7.5 X 11.5 (H x W x D) Inches
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
- Power supply: AC Input: 90~240V
- Certification: CE, FCC