Acronova Nimbie NB11 USB Auto Loading DuplicatorProduct #502293 Acronova 502293 YBTBB Single Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Burn and rip discs automatically and affordably.
The Acronova Nimbie USB Duplicator is a multi-purpose, compact automated disc-loading system with a 100-disc capacity. Able to operate with a variety of software programs, you simply connect Nimbie to a PC and use it for music CD ripping, archiving, and CD or DVD duplication. Nimbie USB is a low cost solution for high-performance CD and DVD auto-loading systems so your can copy discs hassle-free.
Copy CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs. Simply interleave master discs and blank disc to perform multi-master disc duplication.
HDD-to-Disc Duplication (with SFOD support)
Set up jobs to burn disc images or digital files from local and remote hard drives to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs with SFOD (span-files-over-discs) capability. Support Windows Neighborhood and Map Network Drives.
Disc-to-HDD Back Up
Backup your discs by saving the files or disc images to hard drives. Simply load the discs to the loader, Nimbie USB and QQboxx will do the rest in automation.
Rip Your Music Collection to Digital Audio Files
Load music discs to Nimbie USB Duplicator, then run QQripper to convert audio tracks to digital audio files which can be saved on your hard disk, iPod or MP3 player. QQripper requires Apple iTunes or Windows Media Player with Internet connection to the search database for title information such as name of songs, albums, and artists.
Non-Stop Disc Refilling with First In, First Out Operation
With the patent-pending top-feeding loader, refilling CDs or DVDs is as simple as adding more on top of the existing ones, making it possible to duplicate an unlimited number of discs without interrupting the ongoing project. The discs will be processed in FIFO (first in and first out) order.
Time Saving Loading and Unloading Mechanism
Traditional auto-loaders use a robotic arm which moves back and forth to pick up, load and unload discs one at a time. Acronova Nimbie disc burner employs an independent loader and unloader eliminating redundant arm movements, shortening the cycle time, and increasing production.
Enclosed Robotic Design for Extra Hardware Protection
Traditional robotic designs are often complex, inefficient and cumbersome, with moving parts exposed outside, which may fail or require adjustment due to accidental damage from external forces. Nimbie's loading and unloading mechanism are completely enclosed in a compact stylish housing to avoid accidental access and to ensure reliable, long-term, maintenance-free operation. Discs in Nimbie are also protected from dust when lid is closes.
- PC-connected multi-purpose auto-loading system
- Hands-free CD-ripping ability
- Back up & archiving ability
- Automated multiple-master-disc duplication
- 100-disc capacity with non-stop disc refilling
For the office, studio or home. Order yours today.
Nimbie NB11 USB Auto Loading Duplicator Specifications:
- Auto-Loader: Separated loading and unloading mechanism, patent-pending
- Disc Capacity: 30 discs (lid closed), 100 discs (lid opened)
- Media: Industry standard 120 mm disc
- Reject Hopper: 5 discs or more
- Optical Disc Drive: Industry standard 5-1/4" form factor, CD/DVD reading and writing capability (Blu-ray option on NB11-BD)
- Write Speed: 40x maximum for CD duplication, 20x for DVD duplication
- (Blu-ray option upon request)
- Write CD Formats:CD Extra, CD-ROM Mode 1 & 2 CD-DA, CD-ROM/XA Video CD, Game CD Mix Mode, HFS CD Bridge, Multi-session, Photo CD
- Host PC: PC Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32-bit
- System Display: LED indicators
- Dimension (W x D x H): 7.8" x 8.5" x 15.4" (19.5 x 21.3x 39 cm)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs or 4.6 kg (gross) ; 6.5 lbs or 3 kg (net)
- Power: 100-240 VAC auto-switching, 50/60 Hz
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL (power supply)