Nady RSM-5 Ribbon Studio Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ribbon mic technology made affordable.
The Nady RSM-5 Studio Microphone has a low-tension aluminum ribbon design for smooth, natural extended low and high ends. With fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high SPL capability, and stunning realism. The compact shape of the RSM-5 makes unobtrusive placement a breeze when recording instruments. Other features include: Figure-8 audio directional pickup patterns with front and rear wide, extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics); increased off-axis high frequency response on sides, with decreased high response above and below on-axis; individual recording volume control of separate sources; and machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability.
Looking for smooth, clear-sounding vocals? Ribbon technology gives you the natural-sounding highs while the figure-8 pattern eliminates proximity effect and the low frequency rumble that comes with the off-axis coloration of cardioid mics. Plus, you get a little room tone for added ambience and realism.
- Low-tension, 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with large mellow ribbon audio reproduction
- Smooth, natural extended low and high end detail with realistic mid-range
- Perfect for miking guitar amps and cabinets, brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals and orchestra ambiance
- Up to 135dB SPL capability for stunning realism and accurate transient response
- Figure-8 pick-up pattern with extended sweet spot for both front and rear sides
Order with peace of mind thanks to our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
RSM-5 Ribbon Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: figure 8
- Sensitivity: -60Â±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa.)
- Frequency response: 30-18KHz
- Output impedence: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedence: 1000 Ohms
- Max. SPL (1% TDH @ 1000 Hz): 165 dB
- Mic cable: 3-pin XLR standard link cable
- Size: diameter 2.125" (54 mm), length 6.5" (165 mm)
- Weight: 11 oz. (312 gr.)