A versatile, yet affordable studio quality ribbon microphone with smooth, natural sound.
The MXL R77 is a classic ribbon microphone that delivers unbelievably natural sound and stunning realism to vocal and instrument recordings. Powerful and versatile, the R77 incorporates a Figure 8 polar pattern for extended sweet spots as well as a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon for smooth and natural low or high ends. Manufactured with premium materials, the R77 performs beautifully on vocals, acoustic instruments, strings, horns and can handle the most demanding live broadcast applications.
- Smooth transient response and stunning realism
- High SPL handles electric guitar, horns and percussion
- Classic body design with gold and chrome metal finish
- Figure 8 polar pattern for outstanding side rejection and precise directivity
Get ribbon quality at a price you can afford. Order yours today.
R77 Studio Ribbon Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
- Ribbon Element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
- Frequency Range: 20Hz -18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -55 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 270 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1500 ohms @ 300 ohms
- Max SPL for 0.1% THD: >135 dB @1 kHz
- Size: 65mm x 180mm/2.56 in x 7.09 in
- Weight: 860g/1.9lbs
- Metal Finish: Gold and Chrome