Beyerdynamic M 130 Dynamic Double Ribbon Microphone - Figure Eight PatternSku #272027000000000 Beyerdynamic 272027 YNAF Ribbon Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Crisply articulated, uncolored sound.
Beyerdynamic is one of few microphone manufacturers worldwide that still produce ribbon microphones. One of them is the legendary M 130. The M 130's unique double ribbon element has a superb transient response, creating a highly detailed sound with unequaled accuracy and transparency. The bidirectional figure eight polar pattern effectively suppresses unwanted interference from the sides. The M 130's balanced, uncolored sound handles a wide variety of applications. In conjunction with the hypercardioid M 160, the M 130 is ideal for creating an authentic stereo image through the use of the MS (Mid-Side) technique.
The M 130 gives excellent results when the Mid-Side technique is used to record or broadcast a true stereo image. Its rugged Design handles the demands of remote recording/broadcast sessions as easily as those of the studio. Alone, the M 130 allows the recording of background audience noise and concert hall ambience without unwanted resonances. In the recording studio it is effective with backing vocal groups, percussion and mounted toms.
- Double ribbon microphone
- Consistent figure-eight polar pattern throughout frequency response
- Superb transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Characteristically warm and natural sound
- Applications; studio recordings, instruments, overhead, and ambience recordings
Ideal for demanding audiophile applications like digital and direct-to-disc recording. Order today!
M 130 Dynamic Double Ribbon Microphone - Figure Eight Pattern Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response (distant miking): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight
- Side attenuation: > 25 dB at 110 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 1.0 mV/Pa _ -60 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 200 ohms
- Load impedance: ≥ 1000 ohms
- Diaphragm: Pure aluminum
- Case/finish: Brass
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Length: 128 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23 mm
- Head diameter: 38.5 mm
- Weight without cable: 150 g