Tube simulation and digital delay in an easy-to-use plug-in.
The Tube Delay plug-in from Softube is a marriage between analog and digital, combining the warmth and natural compression from tubes with the features and versatility of a digital delay. The effect is perfect for fattening vocal tracks, adding slapback echo to drums, or getting a gritty delay for guitars. The Tube Delay software gives you authentic tube simulation using the same technology as Softube's Amp Room products on both the dry and wet signal. In total, you get three different tube stages—in the direct, delayed, and feedbacked signal. It also provides vintage-style passive EQ with Bass and Treble that affects both the dry and the wet signal and also boosts the distortion popular in classic American guitar amps. Get delay time from 1 ms to 1 second with a host tempo sync option that sets the delay time from 16th notes to half notes with the triplets in between.
- 1 millisecond to 1 second delay
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage-style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulaton
Tube Delay NATIVE Plug-In Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits, or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS