Softube Spring Reverb Plug-in - Native
Reverb & Delay Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A realistic plug-in that delivers a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
The Spring Reverb Plug-in is an authentic spring reverb recreation that will add vintage character and grit to any audio track. It also includes novel features such as a fully automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual strings around for those thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds. Spring Reverb also supports three multichannel operation modes: mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo.
The spring reverb was an essential part of almost all albums produced before the age of digital processing. With a sound that doesn't sound at all like a real life reverberation, it has made its way into the music production hall of fame
because of its peculiar character. There is really no reverb that sounds like a spring reverb, and if you want to get that vintage vibe on your production the Softube Spring Reverb Plug-in is the way to go.
Control the number of springs in use. There are three sets of springs in the reverb unit and you can choose how many of the sets you would like to use. Set the control to ONE for a more pronounced springy sound and to THREE for a smoother sound.
Since we don't want you to smack your computer to get that thunderous springs-being-shaken sound, Spring Reverb features a slider that can be used to accomplish the same thing safely.
Tunes up or down the tension of all three springs. Adjusting the Tension parameter will change the sound of the strings from slow and smooth (left) to quick and harsh (right). Together with the Springs knob, this control is an excellent tool to change the overall character of the reverb
Bass, Treble and the input stage
Authentic tube simulation using the same technology as the Amp Room products on the wet signal.
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations — all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules — even those published by multiple developers — without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. Purchased separately; see product number 241800.
- Shake control that shakes the springs around
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect
- Offers mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo operation modes
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample rates are supported
- Very CPU friendly
Add some vintage color to your tracks. Order today!
Spring Reverb Plug-in - Native Specifications:
- System requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS