JBL 2226H 15" Low Frequency Transducer
Replacement PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Need beefier low end? Look no further.
The high power handling and robust construction of the 2226H make it a natural for tour sound and fixed sound reinforcement use, while the low distortion and smooth response make it an ideal choice for critical high level monitoring applications.
To increase power handling while reducing power compression, JBL engineers created a unique, direct voice coil-to-air heat dissipation method called Vented Gap Cooling. This process pumps air through the magnetic gap and directly over and around the voice coil to provide immediate heat transfer and reduction in operating temperature-a direct improvement in power compression.
The 2226H incorporates a SFG (Symmetrical Field Geometry) magnetic structure. Computer-aided magnet optimization and analysis allowed JBL engineers to optimize magnet weight, flux density and reduced distortion. This patented magnet structure offers much of the weight advantage of rare earth magnet structures without their higher cost.
Crank up the floor-shaking lows with the 2226H!
2226H 15" Low Frequency Transducer Specifications:
- Nominal Diameter : 15" (380 mm)
- Rated Impedance : 8ohms
- Power Capacity : 600W AES continuous pink noise
- Sensitivity : 97dB SPL, 1W, 1m (3.3 ft)
- Frequency Range : 30Hz-2.5kHz
- Power Compression - at —10 dB power (60 W) : 0.7dB
- Power Compression - at —3 dB power (300 W) : 2.5dB
- Power Compression - at rated power (600 W) : 4.0dB
- Distortion - 2nd harmonic :
- Distortion - 3rd harmonic :
- Highest Recommended Crossover : 1200Hz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume : 85-285 liter (3-10 ft3)
- Effective Piston Diameter : 13.2 " (335 mm)
- Maximum Excursion Before Damage (p-p) : 1.6 " (40 mm)
- Minimum Impedance : 6.0 ohms +/- 10% @ 25 degreeC
- Voice Coil Diameter : 4 inch (100 mm)
- Voice Coil Material : Edgewound aluminum ribbon
- Voice Coil Winding Depth : 0.75 inch
- Magnetic Gap Depth : 0.32 inch (8.1 mm)
- Magnetic Assembly Weight : 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Bl Factor : 19.2 N/A
- Effective Moving Mass : 0.098 kg
- Net Weight : 19.25 lbs. (8.7 kg)