Electro-Voice DL18MT 400-Watt 18" Low Frequency SpeakerProduct #660119 Electro-Voice 660119 LBC Replacement PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Electro-Voice DL18MT subwoofer speaker is an 18-inch, 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level, high fidelity monitoring and sound reinforcement.
Incorporated into the design of this low frequency speaker are three exclusive Electro-Voice innovations; PROTEF coating, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and the Flux Demodulation Device.
Also included in the Electro-Voice subwoofer are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
- High excursion for low-frequency clarity and punch
- TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
- 400 watts long-term power capacity
- 96-dB sensitivity
- Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
- PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
DL18MT 400-Watt 18" Low Frequency Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 35 - 800 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 96 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): full space: 122 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 400/800/1600 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Chassis Size: 18 inches
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 7.2 kg (15.87 lbs )