Electro-Voice DL15BFH SpeakerProduct #660117 Electro-Voice 660117 LBC Replacement PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
State-of-the-art speaker technology.
The Electro-Voice DL15BFH low/mid-frequency reproducer is a 15", 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level, high-fidelity monitoring and sound reinforcement. Incorporated into the design of this Electro-Voice speaker are 3 exclusive Electro-Voice innovations; PROTEF coating, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and the Flux Demodulation Device. Also incorporated in the DL15BFH speaker design are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
- Woofer for compact two-way speech and music systems
- High excursion for low-frequency clarity and punch
- TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
- 400W long-term power capacity
- 101dB sensitivity
- Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
- PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
It's the kind. Order today and upgrade your system.
DL15BFH Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 45 - 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 96 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 121.4 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 350/700/1400 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Chassis Size: 15 inches
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 5.4 kg ( 11.9 lbs )