Electro-Voice DL12BFH SpeakerProduct #660115 Electro-Voice 660115 LBC Replacement PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
High end sound quality and durability.
The Electro-Voice DL12BFH low/mid-frequency speaker is a 12", 8-ohm speaker driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement.
Incorporated into the design of this Electro-Voice speaker are 3 exclusive Electro-Voice innovations: PROTEF, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and the Flux Demodulation Device.
Also included in the DL12BFH speaker design are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide
a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
- Woofer for compact 2-way systems
- Mid-bass woofer for 3- and 4-way systems
- 300W long-term power capacity
- 100dB sensitivity
- Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
- PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
- TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
Order today and upgrade your system.
DL12BFH Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60 - 2500 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 96 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 120.8 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Chassis Size: 12 inches
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 5 kg ( 11.02 lbs )