TASCAM TrackPack X2 Bundle with US-122MKIProduct #584554 TASCAM 584554 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Produce podcasts or record music with 24-bit/96kHz resolution right out of the box.
Start producing music or podcasts today with the TrackPack X2 Bundle from TASCAM. You get a TASCAM US-122mkII audio interface, a condenser microphone, and the recording software to make it all, Cubase LE4.
The TASCAM US122mkII is your computer's gateway into the audio world. More than just a soundcard, it has a pair of quality microphone preamps for connecting any type of microphone. High-quality condenser microphones—like the included TM-78—require phantom power to operate, which is available on the US-122mkII via switch. Another switch turns on the line input, for recording powered devices like keyboards, drum machines, and guitar-amp modelers. You can even plug your guitar or bass directly into the US-122mkII. With two inputs, you can record two microphones or sound sources at once.
The TrackPack X2 also comes with Cubase LE4 software. This software gives you plenty of tracks—up to 48—to put together a song arrangement, one track at a time. It's simple to use, and you can edit your tracks to fix timing and pitch errors. Cubase LE4 has a professional-quality mixer built in with plug-in effects like reverb, compression, distortion, auto-pan, and more. There are more free and commercial VST plug-ins available for this software than any other format. Cubase LE4 supplies everything you need to record your music and turn it into a finished CD.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 interface
- Balanced line inputs
- Line/monitor output
- MIDI in and out
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- Aluminum case construction
- Mac and Windows drivers included (compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard)
- Electret condenser microphone
- Includes cable and tabletop stand
- Perfect for vocals, instruments and podcasting
- 48-track recording software
- Digital mixing with plug-ins and automation
- MIDI sequencing, notation layout, and much more
Get started on the path to music production. Order the TrackPack X2 Bundle today!
TrackPack X2 Bundle with US-122MKI Specifications:
- System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 4 / Athlon 1.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB (1GB or higher recommended)
- HDD: 1GB of free disk space
- OS: Windows XP Home/Professional Edition, Windows Vista
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet access required for license activation