PreSonus AudioBox Studio Recording BundleProduct #H76028 PreSonus H76028 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A perfectly integrated USB hardware/software recording kit.
This complete recording bundle from Presonus packages together everything you need for recording and producing. At the heart of this bundle is the ultra-portable 2-channel AudioBox USB audio interface with Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters that sample at up to 48 kHz. Along with the AudioBox you also get a copy of Studio One 2 recording software, the soul of the AudioBox Studio that is easy to use and very capable of producing studio-quality results. You also get the M7 high-definition condenser microphone for capturing your source, and a pair of HD7 professional monitoring headphones for both tracking and mixing anytime, anywhere. This bundle provides all the tools you need for multi-track song production, demos and musical inspirations, live performances, podcasts, field recording and more.
AudioBox is the heart of the AudioBox Studio
Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. Powered by your computer, it's compact, ruggedly builtâ¦ and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording and production software on your PC or Mac.
Capture your ideas wherever you are with the PreSonus AudioBox USB 2x2 USB recording system. The AudioBox USB is a USB bus-powered audio recording interface featuring two microphone/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power, two balanced TRS outputs, and MIDI in/out. The AudioBox USB is bundled with the PreSonus Studio One Artist music creation program, and over 4GB of virtual instruments, plug-ins, loops, and samples to get you started making music immediately.
Highly Respected Preamplifiers
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing high quality microphone preamplifiers at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with two high-quality preamplifiers that deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
Thereâs no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
Studio One 2 Software is the soul of the AudioBox Studio
There aren't many entry-level recording and production software is this easy to use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio OneÂ® Artist 2 lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
âStudio OneÂ®âs intuitive browser and drag-and-drop paradigm let you work faster and more creatively, so making music is more fun. Tasks that take multiple steps in most DAWs can be done in one or two quick, easy steps.
21st Century DAW
Studio OneÂ® is the DAW for the 21st century. The software connects directly to the Web so you can share what you've created, sell your finished works, and download what others have doneâall from within the program. An RSS feed delivers Studio One-related news and information and alerts you when a new version is available and gives you a link to a download page.
What You Get
When you buy Studio OneÂ®, you not only get a deep, state-of-the art, yet easy to learn DAW that makes workflow seem like playflow; you also get a wealth of plug-ins, loops, instruments, and other content, plus integration with your external audio hardware. Furthermore, you become a valued part of the active and welcoming Studio One community, with whom you can share Studio One resources and tracks, as well as tips and ideas. And of course, you get top-flight PreSonus technical support.
M7 High-Definition Condenser Microphone
Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, due to the very small mass that must be moved by the in-coming sound wave. This means you can capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. From vocals to acoustic guitar recordings, youâll hear the difference.
Large diaphragm microphones like the M7 tend to âwarm upâ a sound and are a great choice for recording vocals and for recording instruments when you want a âdeepâ sound.
HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Whether youâre monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones. PreSonusâ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac- and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control for included HD7 headphones
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Just add a computer and your creativity!
AudioBox Studio Recording Bundle Specifications:
- Computer Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Minimum Hardware:
- PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or
- Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD drive
- Intel Core Duo or Intel iCore processor or better
- 2 GB or more RAM
- DVD drive
- Windows XP SP2 or later, Vista (32- or 64-bit), or
- Windows 7
- Minimum Hardware:
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz processor or AMD Athlon X2
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD drive
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- 2 GB or more RAM
- DVD drive
- Microphone Preamp
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (Â±3.0 dB): 14 Hz to 70 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200 Î©
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- EIN (A-weighted, 55dB Gain, 150 Î© Input, 20Hz to 22 kHz): -115 dBu
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (Â± 1dB): 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (Â±2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Instrument Input:
- Type Â¼â
- TRS Female Unbalanced Input Impedance: 0.5 M Î©
- Line Outputs
- Type Â¼â TRS
- Balanced Output Impedance: 51 Î©
- Headphone Output
- Type Â¼â TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/Ch @ 60 Î© Load
- Frequency Response (Â±1.0 dB): 20 Hz â 30 kHz
- MIDI I/O
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- Digital Audio
- ADC Dynamic Range (Awtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 102 dB DAC
- Dynamic Range (Awtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 110 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48
- Power: USB Bus-powered
- Main Chassis: 1/3U - steel chassis
- Dimensions: 5.5(W) X 5.5(H) X 1.75(D) inches
- Weight: 5.0 lb.