Lexicon FW810s / AKG 420 BundleProduct #583464 Lexicon 583464 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A multi-pattern, versatile mic with a full-featured FireWire audio interface for better results.
This bundle offers a Lexicon I•ONIX FW810S FireWire Audio Interface and AKG Perception 420 Mic. The AKG microphone has 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules which create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. The I•ONIX FW810S is a pro recording studio in a single rack unit with dbx preamps, dynamics, and a hardware monitor, the Pantheon II reverb, and more.
Lexicon I•ONIX FW810S FireWire Audio Interface
With a wealth of features—including dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps, Pantheon II reverbs, and a powerful software mixing board with dbx dynamics and hardware monitor reverb—the Lexicon I-ONIX FW810S is more than just an 8-in, 10-out FireWire audio interface. It's a pro recording studio contained in a single rack unit.
The high-voltage, ultra low noise dbx mic pre's on every channel provide optimal timbre and tonality on every track. And the newly updated Pantheon II plug-in provides smooth, lush Lexicon reverbs for creating ideal sonic spaces.
With built-in dbx Type IV conversion, your digital recordings will preserve their dynamic range even when levels get too high. They'll acquire that forgiving, oversaturated quality once only found on big analog recorders. Type IV conversion actually gives you more headroom, capturing subtle details in higher level signals instead of hard clipping them.
The Lexicon I•ONIX FW810S adds a powerful software mixer with integrated dbx dynamics (compressor, gate, limiter, EQ) to your digital audio workstation. The mixer's true-to-life interface design feels familiar from the second you start it, making it easy to adjust levels, route signals through 8 inputs and 10 outputs, as well as apply and preview reverbs and dynamics. Best of all, the I•ONIX FW810S does the processing, so you can mix and fine-tune your recordings in realtime with zero latency. You can even save and load snapshots of mixer settings. Save and load up to five monitor mixes—one for the main control mix, and up to four for individual band members—or assign the I•ONIX FW810S to start up with a snapshot.
The I•ONIX software suite includes the new Pantheon II reverb plug-in from Lexicon and Toontrack's EZ Drummer Lite. All of it works together seamlessly in the included Cubase LE 4.
AKG Perception 420 microphone
In the Perception 420, two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, a switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad, and a switchable bass-cut filter to minimize noise and boominess. The condenser microphone is housed in a rugged chassis with a gold-plated XLR-type output. Spider-type shock mount and metal case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones for their price point.
Requires phantom power.
Lexicon I-ONIX FW810S FireWire Audio Interface
- Zero latency Lexicon monitor reverb
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic pre's on all 8 channels
- dbx dynamics (compressor, limiter, gate, EQ) on all 8 channels
- 6 analog combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- 2 front panel combi-jacks accept mic, line, or instrument signals
- Type IV conversion feature emulates tape saturation at high levels
- Zero latency mixer hardware UI with dbx dynamics and a hardware monitor reverb
- 44.1 to 96KHz sample rates, 24-bit processing
- 8 analog TRS outputs (7.1 surround capable) and stereo main (control room) outs
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI In and Out
- FireWire 400 connection to DAW
- Software suite includes Steinberg's Cubase LE 4, Toontrack EZ Drummer lite, and Lexicon Pantheon II reverb plug-in
- Low Latency drivers include Windows WDM with ASIO support along with and Macintosh CoreAudio with ASIO support
- 1/4" high output headphone connection
- Five unique stereo monitor mixes using all 10 output channels
AKG Perception 420 microphone
- Two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
Order this combo today to capture vocals and instruments as they really sound. Order today!
FW810s / AKG 420 Bundle Specifications:
- AKG Perception 420 microphone
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB , -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135dB / 155dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 525g (18.5oz) / 955g (33.7oz)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension