Genelec 8030 LSE Power Pak Five 8030Bs and one 7060B subProduct #581341 Genelec 581341 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact, rull-range 6.1 surround monitoring system for critical recording environments.
The Genelec 8030 LSE Power Pak includes Five Genelec 8030A Active Near-Field monitors and one Genelec 7060B Active subwoofer.
Genelec Active 8030A Monitor
The very compact 8030A is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring. The MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) enclosure has rounded edges and a gently curved front and sides to achieve a very smooth frequency response and superb imaging qualities with minimized cabinet edge diffraction.
Like all Genelec 8000 Series monitors, the 8030A also features the advanced Genelec Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), a revolutionary flow-optimized reflex port design, optimized die-cast aluminium structure with extremely durable semi-matt finish and acoustically optimized metal grilles. Low distortion drivers are driven by dedicated amplifiers after sophisticated filtering. Magnetic shielding, overload protection circuitry and versatile room response controls are standard. The versatile mounting features include integrated rear support points for wall and floor stands plus a further 3/8" thread for mounting on the cabinet base.
Every Genelec 8030A monitor comes with an Iso-Pod (Isolation Positioner/Decoupler) as standard. The Iso-Pod is a clever mounting stand, which allows the system to perform in either the vertical or horizontal position. It also enables the acoustic axis of the monitor to be aimed at the listener, while acoustically and mechanically decoupling the monitor from the surface it is resting on.
Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer
Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer is a powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile bass management systems, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The in-built bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique provides excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a very long reflex tube into a small space.
- Compact Bi-Amplified Active Monitor
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) flow-optimized reflex port design
- MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) Loudspeaker Design
- Advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- 3/4" (19 mm) Metal Dome Tweeter
- 5" (105 mm) Bass Cone Driver
- Bass Response Reaches Down To 58 Hz
- Separate Bass And Treble Amplifiers Produce 40 Watts Of Output Power Each
- Includes Iso-Pod (Isolation Positioner/Decoupler)
- Near Field Monitoring
- Audio Video Post Production
- Mobile Vans
- Home Theaters
- Project / Home Studios
- Digital Workstations
- Multimedia Production and Playback
- LSE Power efficient port/enclosure design
- Highly configurable 6.1 channel
- Bass Management System
- Unparalleled low frequency performance
- Phase calibration test tone
- RJ11 remote control connection
- SUM out and in for "daisy chaining" units
Get a studio quality 6.1 surround monitoring today!
8030 LSE Power Pak Five 8030Bs and one 7060B sub Specifications:
- Genelec 8030A Active Monitor
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: â¥100 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: â¥108 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 5"
- Treble: 3/4" metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (Â± 2 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch:
- Bass: 40 W
- Treble: 40 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 11 1/4" x 7 7/16" x 7 1/16", (285 x 189 x 178 mm)
- Speaker weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)
- Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: â¥108 dB SPL
- Input: 6 main + LFE analog channels
- Sum out outputs: 1
- Driver: 10"
- Free field frequency response: 19 - 85 (120) Hz +/- 3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls:
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to 270Â° (90 Â°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 120 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20Â¾" x 18 3/16" x 14 5/16", 527 x 462 x 363 mm
- Weight: 26 kg (57 lb)