Maximum podcasting capabilities for minimum bucks.
Fast, easy, and affordable podcasting is what the Behringer Podcastudio bundle is all about. It includes the Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer, Behringer C-1 Microphone, F-Control Audio FCA202 Audio Interface, Behringer HPS3000 headphones, a table microphone stand, windscreen, mic cable, four 1/4" jack cables, two FireWire cables, and easy and flexible Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software for Mac and PC.
Xenyx 802 mixer
The Xenyx 802 has 8 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The Xenyx Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. The neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
The Behringer C-1 is a super-affordable large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It provides flat frequency response, low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry, and audio transparency.
With its high-quality transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral-sounding. It also offers a phantom power LED indicator and a swivel stand mount. Whether miking acoustic or electric instruments or using it for vocals or drums, the Behringer C-1 is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications.
F-Control Audio FCA202
This ultra-compact FireWire audio interface is an ideal for laptop musicians and complements any studio. Its features include two 1/4" connector inputs and outputs for connecting synthesizers, mixers, and more; and high resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio conversion. Reliable Windows XP and Mac OS drivers guarantee low latency. Additional features include two 6-pin FireWire connectors, a security port for Kensington locks, and the ability to power the FCA202 via FireWire bus or the included AC adapter, and Behringer Edition Ableton Live Lite 4, Kristal, and Audacity for computer recording.
The HPS3000 high-performance studio headphones feature superb frequency response meeting the high demands of professional studio users. Additional features include a high-efficiency cobalt capsule, high dynamic headroom, single-sided oxygen-free copper cord and optimized oval-shaped ear cups with ultra-rugged headband construction.
- Become part of the global broadcast revolution and let the world listen to you!
- Everything you need for professional podcasting, music production and digital home recording
- Get a full recording studio "out of the box" including FireWire interface, mixer, microphone, headphones, professional music software and more
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz, 2 In / 2 Out FireWire audio interface for Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Professional 8-input 2-bus mixer with premium mic preamps and 3-band EQs
- Professional large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- High-performance studio headphones with ultra-wide frequency response
- Table microphone stand, microphone windscreen and cable, four 1/4" jack cables and two FireWire cables
- Powerful DAW software (Ableton Live Lite 4 Behringer Edition, Kristal Audio Engine, Audacity)
- Illustrated quick-start guide "How to Podcast"
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Jam with sounds and phrases in the uniquely interactive and nonlinear Session View
- Improvise and record song arrangements
- Combine loops, phrases, complete songs and audio recordings of any tempo
- Export Audio (render, re-sample and consolidate)
- Instantly record new Audio and MIDI clips
- Modify tempo, groove and timing of recorded audio at any time
- Draw or edit MIDI sequences
- Import MIDI files
- Build combinations of effects by drag-and-drop
- Use Clip Envelopes to modulate pitch, timing, volume and effect parameters of the individual notes in a sample
- Gain unprecedented real-time control by assigning clips and all mixer, transport and effects parameters to computer keys
- Tap and automate tempo
- Crossfade clips (DJ-style)
- 13 (all) Live Audio effects (Auto-filter, Chorus, Compressor, EQ four, Gate, Ping Pong Delay, Erosion, Filter Delay, Grain Delay, Simple Delay, Vinyl Distortion, Redux, Reverb)
- 5 (all) Live Midi effects (Chord, Pitch, Random, Scale, Velocity)
- Side chain in/out puts
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High-definition bass and super-transparent highs
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Optimized oval-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband constructionTechnical data
- Capsule diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. power handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 kHz
- Cord length: 2.0 m
- Connector: 1/4" TRS stereo jack
- cables, microphone stand and free software
Everything you need for laptop or desktop podcasting! Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Set Up
- Great starter kit
- Sound quality is great
- Setting Up For Podcast
Comments about Behringer Podcastudio Bundle with FireWire Interface:
The mic is ultra sensitive - I invested in a sound proof box to put the mic in to prevent room echo.
- Was this a gift?: