Shure SCM262 Stereo Microphone MixerSku #630318000000000 Shure 630318 YNACC Recording Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Many smaller installations require a dependable, easy-to-use mixer with very specific features and capabilities. The Shure SCM262 Stereo Microphone Mixer is one that integrates microphones and stereo equipment without making you pay for features you'll never use. The SCM262 rackmount mixer is tailor-made for smaller applications such as restaurants, aerobics/health clubs, corporate trainings, and classrooms. It provides features like defeatable ducking, jukebox mute, and 12V phantom power.
The Shure SCM262 has been designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to focus on your job, not your audio system. It has the right combination of features, benefits and ease-of-use you need, plus all the performance, durability, and value synonymous with the Shure name. All in a compact, user-friendly package.
- Designed to combine paging with background music.
- One active balanced XLR mic input channel
- One active balanced XLR mic and 1/4 inch TRS line input channel
- Three stereo input channels (Six phono connectors)
- One unbalanced stereo output (Two phono connectors)
- One balanced stereo mic/line output (Two 1/4 inch TRS connectors)
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Defeatable ducking function
- Jukebox mute function
- All in a half-rack chassis
SCM262 Stereo Microphone Mixer Specifications:
- Frequency Response (Ref 1 kHz, channel and master controls centered)
- MIC/LINE Inputs: 150 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 Db; AUX Inputs: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (Microphone inputs only); 3dB down at 80 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Inputs: XLR, Line, Stereo
- Outputs: XLR, Line, Aux
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.25% at +4 dBu output level, (through 22 Hz -- 22 kHz filter; MIC Input 1 and Master at center, all other controls full counterclockwise)
- Equivalent Input Hum and Noise(150 W source; 22 Hz -- 22 kHz): -125 dBV
- Output Hum and Noise (22 Hz -- 22 kHz; channel controls full counterclockwise): Master full counterclockwise: -85 Dbv; Master full clockwise: -60 dBV
- Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB at 1 kHz
- Polarity: All inputs to all outputs are non-inverting.
- Overload and Shorting Protection: Shorting outputs, even for prolonged periods, causes no damage. Microphone inputs are not damaged by signals up to +10 dBV; Line and Aux inputs by signals up to +28 dBV
- Equalization: Bass (Low-frequency shelving, corner frequency at 250 Hz): +/- 6 Db; Treble (High-frequency shelving, corner frequency at 4 kHz): +/- 6 dB
- Ducking: Mic channels 1 and 2 Levels: -20 dB or infinite Db; Activation time: 10 ms (typical); Mic Deactivation time: 2 s (typical); Jukebox Mute Deactivation Time: 30 s (typical)
- Phantom Power: 12 Vdc open-circuit through 680 ohm resistors
- Operating Voltage: SCM262: 100--120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 60 mA
- Temperature Range; Operating: -7 degrees to 49 degrees C (20 degrees to 120 degrees F ); Storage: -29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F)
- Overall Dimensions: 1.72 x 8.60 x 6.37 in. (43 x 218 x 162 mm)
- Net Weight: 2 lbs, 5 oz (1.1 kg)