A slim-body cutaway acoustic electric featuring 12-fret, short-scale NS neck.
The Shorty-FT Acoustic-Electric Guitar is RainSong's smallest and most refined body shape with a unidirectional soundboard, hybrid body construction and a short scale 12-fret neck. It's the perfect combination for an intimate instrument with a warm tone and surprising punch.
Shorty's neck joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response.
Humidity and temperature resistant construction
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine Spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The Hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious from Shorty's first strum.
The SFT features the Fine Texture, UV protective, polyurethane finish that gives the instrument a subtle yet tough look. Includes case.
- Climate resistant all-graphite Unidirectional Carbon soundboard
- Carbon/Glass hybrid body without body braces greater resonance
- 12-fret all-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard
- Adjustable truss rod
- Tusq™ Nut, saddle
- UV protective, Fine Texture urethane finish
- Includes hardshell case
Own a guitar that plays and sounds great in any climate. Order today.
Shorty-FT Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Overall Length: 38.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Frets clear of body: 12
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T