Rainsong OM1000 Orchestra Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar BlackProduct #513374 Rainsong 513374 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Brilliant sound, comfortable size.
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the smallest and most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is Rainsong's most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the all-graphite body OM1000 one of RainSong's most individually expressive guitars.
Because of Projection Tuned Layering, the OM1000 is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the jumbo or the dreadnought, but the RainSong OM1000, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small-bodied guitar. Includes case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. No truss rod. Custom Mother of
- Pearl sharks and RainSong logo inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. Abalone inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Premium onboard electronics system
- Includes case