Rainsong Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H70647 Rainsong H70647 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Meticulously crafted to be unique in design and unique in tone.
The Rainsong Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar embodies Artistry. Each instrument is unique. The soundboard on each guitar is meticulously crafted to achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance without overbuilding it. Each soundboard is individually conceived so every guitar is unique. Unique in design and unique in tone.
How do you describe RainSong's JM? Three words: loud, loud, and loud. This is the largest body RainSong builds. The sheer size, combined with the attributes of Projection Tuned Layering make the JM one of the loudest acoustic guitars on the planet. But the JM is not just about power. The narrow waist and some layering refinements specific to the Jumbo soundboard give the JM some real fingerstyle grace. The guitar is strong, but impeccably balanced, with bass, mids and trebles distinct, clear and loud.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the N2 has a substantial feel, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences. Includes case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- No soundboard braces
- Abalone rosette
- Body: All-graphite body No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece Adjustable truss rod Custom Mother of Pearl sharks
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins
- Case: Customized hardshell case
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
Enjoy this resonant guitar with surprising tone. Order today.
Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T