Yamaha Custom YSS-82Z Series Professional Soprano Saxophone with Straight NeckProduct #H74539 Yamaha H74539 KDCC Professional Soprano Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Graduate to Yamaha 2015 B&O Rebate
Graduate to Yamaha! For a limited time only, receive $100 back and a free set of Yamaha EPH-100SL earphones with the purchase of any qualifying Yamaha Band and Orchestra instrument! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/15
- Download rebate
Distinctive designs offer players beautiful tonal colors.
The Custom Z soprano models are reminiscent of vintage Yamaha soprano saxophone designs. Based on the scale and design of the classic '62' models, Custom Z saxes have bodies that are made of a special brass alloy for lighter weight, a great playing 'feel', and the kind of tonal flexibility you've always dreamed of. The Z plays evenly in all ranges, and gives the player a huge dynamic range for as much - or as little - sound as you want.
Available in four finishes: gold baked epoxy lacquer (YSS-82Z); silver-plated (YSS-82S); black lacquer (YSS-82ZB); unlacquered (YDD-82ZU). Each finish offers players a unique tonal color.
The Custom Z saxes have unparalleled tonal flexibility for confident performance in all styles of music, and there's no need to sacrifice comfort for sound.
- Lower vent tube design reduces noise
- Key post rib plate has solid feel and enhances resonance
- Newly designed comfortable, ergonomic keys
- Adjusting pivot screw
- Hand engraving style on bell adds beauty and style
- Adjustable thumb rest
Order a horn with unparalleled tonal flexibility!
Custom YSS-82Z Series Professional Soprano Saxophone with Straight Neck Specifications:
- Level: Custom
- Key: Bb
- Neck: straight
- Body material: French brass, 1 piece
- Bell material: French brass
- Key material: yellow brass
- Key buttons: mother-of-pearl
- Finishes: gold baked epoxy lacquer (YSS-82Z); silver-plated (YSS-82ZS); black lacquer (YSS-82ZB); unlacquered (YDD-82ZU)
- Tone holes: drawn
- Auxiliary keys: front F and high F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM
- Mouthpiece cap: yellow brass; gold lacquer or silver-plated
- Ligature: yellow brass; gold lacquer or silver-plated
- Spring type: blue steel needle
- Pad type: waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell decoration: hand engraved
- Thumb hook: adjustable plastic
- Pivot screw: bullet tip design with head
- Mounting: ribbed and flanged