Selmer Paris Series III Model 53 Jubilee Edition Soprano SaxophoneProduct #H71100 Selmer Paris H71100 KDCC Professional Soprano Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A soprano with all sound you will need in an elegant package.
The Jubilee Edition saxophones replace the standard Super Action 80 Series II and Super Action 80 Series III saxophones. Jubilee Series instruments are more aesthetically elegant and offer redesigned features that are lighter and more responsive. The Selmer Paris Series III Model 53 Jubilee Edition Soprano Saxophone is the new industry standard in two-piece sopranos and provides you with all the facility and sound you will ever need in an elegant package.
The Super Action 80 Series saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
<Strong>1885-2010 Selmer celebrates its Jubilee! </Strong> <br>
125 years of experience have enabled Selmer Paris to create the acoustic and aesthetic alchemy of the saxophone and become the main architect of its evolution. With the jubilee celebration saxophones, Selmer lays the foundation for a new visual identity of the instrument, while keeping intact its sound conception and the creativity of its ergonomics.
In keeping with the French jeweler’s tradition, the new engraving is thinner
thanks to an new outline technique, comes to decorate the bell and the bow, doubled on the bell-to-bow ring by the original signature of the Founder, Henri Selmer. A new lacquer optimizes the quality of the play of light through shades of “gold” tone in the instrument’s reflection.
The neck key is redesigned through a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines, thus becoming more elegant. In order to fulfill this new visual balance, the geometry of the “S” neck is imperceptibly modernized on a deep blue background even more recognizable.
- A redesigned octave neck key has a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines
- Gold tone lacquer offers more warmth and presence
- A new style of outline engraving highlights a thinner, more elegant and elaborate design from the bell to the bow, with Henri Selmer’s signature on the connecting ring.
- The bow-to-bow ring displays the original signature of Henri Selmer
- 100% French manufactured
- The included accessory kit features the latest Selmer Paris top-of-the-range accessory line including strap, swab, cloth, and cork grease
Order the professional's choice with elegant appointments!
Series III Model 53 Jubilee Edition Soprano Saxophone Specifications:
- Model: Series III Model 53 Jubilee Edition Soprano Saxophone
- Acoustics: Series III body style
- Neck: Dual Neck (straight & curved)
- Range: Low Bb - High G
- Construction: mini-ribs
- Brass: brass alloy
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body anddirectly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C
- Front F Key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators – projection
- Finish: honey gold lacquer (53J), matte lacquer (53JM), black lacquer (53JBL), silver-plated (53JS), gold-plated (53JGP), sterling silver (53JA)