Professional soprano saxophone with interchangable necks.
The Antigua SS4290 is a soprano saxophone designed for the professional player or serious student. A contemporary design, premium materials, impeccable craftsmanship and road-worthy reliability team up to make the SS4290 a classic. From the closely guarded processes of annealing the body, the shape of the bore, the size and placement of the body ribs, to balanced spring tensions, no amount of detail is spared in the making of the SS4290. To enhance the versatility of the SS4290 we include both straight and curved necks, as well as a high G key. To cap it off, the Antigua SS4290 receives exquisite hand engraving and is available in a variety of beautiful finishes.
- Ergonomic key shapes design
- Bell engraving
- Interchangeable neck
Order soon and get a soprano that is versatile and professional at an intermediate price.
Bb Soprano Saxophone Specifications:
- Series: Antigua Pro
- Key : Bb
- Construction: Fully ribbed
- Auxiliary Keys: High G key
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable (yellow brass)
- Necks: Curved & Straight interchangeable necks
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body: One piece
- Body Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Pads & Resonators: PISONI pads & metal resonators
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Mouthpiece: 4C
- Finish: Clear lacquered body and keys