Allora Paris Series Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone with 2 Necks AASS-807 - Antique Matte FinishProduct #585570 Allora 585570 KDCC Professional Soprano Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
With two necks, precise intonation, and sweet tone.
The Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone gives you a professional quality horn that offers premium features like ribbed construction, Pisoni Pro pads, and hand engraving at a budget price. To make this an even more attractive saxophone deal, Allora includes two necks with each Paris Series soprano sax.
Allora Paris Series soprano saxophones have a range to high G. You have a choice of lacquer, black nickel, or antique finishes on your Paris sax. Allora delivers your Paris Series Professional Soprano Sax in a professional-style case to protect your investment.
- Red Brass body and neck
- Range to High G
- Pisoni Pro pads
- Fully ribbed construction
- Hand-engraved body and bell
- Includes professional style case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products
Order this exciting instrument today.
Paris Series Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone with 2 Necks Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: One curved, one straight
- Neck Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Body Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Bell Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Range Up to: High G
- Pads: Pisoni Pro pads
- Key Construction: Fully Ribbed
- Engraving: Floral pattern
- Crafted in Vietnam