F. Loree Paris Professional Oboe AK Bore with Plastic top Joint 886830466496Product #472063 F. Loree Paris 472063 KBCC Professional Oboes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Considered to be the finest oboes in the world, the LorÃ©e oboes produce a beautiful tone that is even in scale and fits any performance situation. Choose from the Standard or AK (American) bore.
The LorÃ©e Professional Oboe is chosen by the vast majority of professional players in North America. F. LorÃ©e of Paris gives the oboe a full conservatory system which includes low Bb, left F, third octave key, Bb vent, forked-F resonance, split ring D#-E trill, G#-A trill, articulated B-C# mechanism, a banana key, and Bb-B trill.
Popular in North America, the AK bore crafted into the LorÃ©e professional oboe is slightly more conical than the Standard bore, rendering it narrower near the top and slightly wider at the bell. The resulting oboe sound is focused and dark, with less edge.
- Produces a beautiful tone that is even in scale and fits any performance situation.
Professional Oboe Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: C
- Body: Grenadilla
- Bore: Standard
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Trill Keys: Ab-Bb, G#-A, C-D and B-C#
- Special Features: 3rd Octave Key, Forked F and Low Bb resonance keys, Left Hand F
- Includes: Double Case, Reed Case, Cork Grease
- Crafted In: France