Buffet Crampon Orfeo C Professional Oboe
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro-level synthetic material oboe.
Orfeo is the new standard in oboe by Buffet Crampon. Orfeo comes out of a collaboration between the Buffet Crampon Research and Development team and a group comprising testers, masters and soloists from renowned international orchestras. It is the fruit of labour of a distinguished team, whose five years of research has birthed this phenomenal instrument.
Its entire register creates a sensation of excitement with incomparable low tones, consistent over the whole range, and a wonderfully easy flow.Orfeo unites modern materials of utmost reliability with the handcrafted, traditional quality of its manufacture. Without question, the Green Line material has been used to its maximum technical capacities.
This new oboe marks a major achievement in the Buffet Crampon brand's history as much on a human level as a technological level. It is a true reflection of the alliance between French instrument manufacturing expertise and state of the art technology. Orfeo will distinguish itself equally, whether played in an orchestra or in an ensemble of chamber music.
- Pitch: 440/443 Hz
- Green Line
- Black tip rings
- Tenons and sockets metal-lined
- Tenon caps
- French conservatory system
- 3 octave keys, semi-automatic
- Left hand F lever
- Highly reliable keywork, silver-plated nickel silver â¢ gold-plated keywork optional
- Adjustable thumb rest (new design)
- Thumb plate keys may be added
- Cork / GT (bottom notes)
- High Tech metallic silver and black leather
- 2 silk pull-throughs
- Leather reed case (fits 3 reeds) â¢ cork grease
Order today for an oboe that will last a lifetime.