Selmer Paris 55AF Series II Baritone SaxophoneProduct #467433 Selmer Paris 467433 KDBC Professional Baritone & Bass Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Series II Bari has a deep and robust tone preferred by most professionals today.
Flexible enough to perform quartet work or anchor the front line of a big band, the Selmer 55AF baritone saxophone features a range to low A, adjustable thumb rest, blue steel springs, and leather pads with metal boosters. The clear lacquered brass body of the Selmer Series II baritone saxophone is also beautifully engraved. it's complete with case, Selmer Paris mouthpiece, and cap and ligature.
- Range to Low A
- Hand engraved bell
- Clear lacquered brass body construction
- High F# Key/Low A/Tilted Bb Spatula Key
- Power hammered keys
55AF Series II Baritone Saxophone Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Eb
- Neck: Series II neck
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Range Down to: Low A
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Metal
- Engraving: Selmer Paris floral pattern
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable plastic
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris S80 C* mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France