M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI ControllerProduct #709203 M-Audio 709203 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Hammer-action response and a plethora of assignable controls make it a great tool for MIDI music production.
The M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller is the world's first 88-key hammer-action USB MIDI controller. It offers you a host of advanced features and unprecedented integration with music applications. The response of the professional action has been fine-tuned to satisfy the most demanding players, and 4 zones accommodate up to 4 layers or splits per patch. The stunning complement of MIDI-assignable controllers includes 9 faders, 24 rotary controllers, and 22 buttons. The pitch wheel, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, and controller pedals are all fully assignable as well. 10 memory locations store all controller settings, and the included Enigma editor provides unlimited storage.
- MIDI-assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- MIDI-assignable foot switch and foot pedal inputs
- Controllers assignable to MIDI controllers, notes, transport controls, program changes (including USB and MSB), Sysex, and RPN/NRPN
- Independent MIDI channel assign for all controllers
- Multiple dynamic velocity curves
- Large custom LCD displays controller number, assigned controller, edit icons, and edit values
- 10 memory locations for saving all controller assignments
- Sysex memory dump transmits the complete memory contents for backup purposes
- Includes Enigma editor software for unlimited storage
- ±11 semitone transposition
- Dedicated buttons allow program and bank changes on the fly
- Control Mute function mutes the output of all controllers so you can position them to the value you want before tweaking
- Snap Shot button transmits all current controller settings
- Fader Drawbar mode reverses the faders for realistic operation of organ emulators such as NI B4
- MIDI Out can drive external MIDI gear or be used as USB to MIDI out interface
- General MIDI 1 and 2 compatible
- USB class compliant—no drivers required for Windows XP or Mac OS X
- Drivers also included for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Mac OS 9
Why not have the latest, most powerful, and most expressive controller yet? Order the Keystation Pro 88 today.
Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller Specifications:
- 57"(L) x 13"(W) x 5.9"(H)
- 47 lbs.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
If you don't have the money for an 88 key workstation keyboard, you could buy a 61 key workstation and use midi to connect it to the Pro 88 for a lot less money. Connecting the Pro 88 to my Roland Fantom X6 was one of the best money saving ideas I ever had when it came to buying for my home studio. This is a great keyboard and I would recommend it to anyone.
I've had this MIDI controller for a few weeks. I currently use it to control various synth programs for an iMAC. It does a very good job for the money. The keys don't have the feel of even an upright acoustic piano. However, they have much better feel than regular keyboard keys and allow for a decent range of expression. I haven't connected it to any dedicated synths or workstations, so I don't know how easy or good the programming and keyboard splits are. I also only use it at home, but it appears and seems to be fairly rugged if you needed to carry it to gigs.
I used midi to hook this keyboard up to my Yamaha S03. Before I thought that the strings and some of the pads were good. Before I couldn't stand playing the pianos because of the synth action and limited controllers. I hooked it to the Keystation and it worked a miracle on the S03. The pianos sound wonderful as is everything else. It took a while to figure how to operate the thing, but I finally got it working. I still can't get the softsynths included with the keyboard working right. The software is worth the price of the keyboard and more. It comes with native instruments B4, Fm7 and several other softsynths plus a ton of midi sounds on sound studio II.
This keyboard is absolutely amazing for the money. The keys feel great, faders and knobs feel great and are very useful. My only problem with it is the velocity is a little flimsy, especially on the black keys. Besides that I would recommend this product to anyone.
Great Action, the knobs are useful, but it took me about a month to learn how to use. Also, if your not doing some heavy recording, its not practical.