M-Audio Axiom 61 61-Key USB MIDI Keyboard ControllerProduct #706315 M-Audio 706315 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Advanced control and enhanced playability.
The M-Audio Axiom 61 is a mobile USB MIDI controller with 61 keys featuring semi-weighted action and assignable aftertouch. 9 sliders, 8 rotary controls, 15 MIDI-assignable buttons (include 6 transport controls), assignable wheels, and connections for sustain and expressions give you total control of the music. 8 rubberized trigger pads are perfect for creating drum and percussion tracks or triggering samples. A backlit LCD screen and dedicated keypad provide front-panel programming. The 62-key MIDI controller has 20 memory locations for onboard storage, while included Enigma editor/librarian software lets you manage unlimited setups and all your creative output on your computer.
- 61-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 9 MIDI-assignable sliders
- 15 assignable buttons including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- 4 independently configurable keyboard zones
- 10-button keypad and backlit LCD screen for total front-panel programming
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- USB MIDI interface with standard MIDI in and out jacks
- Powered via USB port or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via SysEx
- Included Enigma librarian/editor software lets you organize and store setups on computer
- All controlls fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller mute function mutes output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
Axiom 61 61-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions: 38-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
Weighs only 12 lb.