E-mu Xboard 25 USB MIDI ControllerProduct #706283 E-mu 706283 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Pro playability, control, and programmability!
The E-Mu Xboard 25 USB MIDI Controller offers unmatched playability, realtime control and programmability in a portable keyboard package ideal for studio and stage use. This ultra portable keyboard includes 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 16 programmable realtime controllers, Xboard Control editing software, and E-Mu's Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1,000 sounds, plus the Mo'Phatt X (Hip-Hop/Dance), Planet Earth X (World) and Protean Drums X (Drums and Percussion) expansion libraries for an additional 1,500 sounds. The Xboard Control software provides an intuitive desktop interface that lets you create custom templates for all your favorite hardware and software instruments.
The E-Mu Xboard also allows you to set discrete MIDI channels for each controller and offers unrivaled realtime control and performance features, including Snap Shot, that lets you send multiple program changes and controller values by pressing a single button. The E-Mu Xboard Latch Mode enables you to define a section of the keyboard as on/off triggers—perfect for drum loops. Runs on USB, battery, or AC power.
- 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- 16 assignable, realtime control knobs
- 6 function buttons
- 3-segment LCD display
- Navigational buttons
- Data slider (also master volume)
- Pitch and mod wheels
- Xboard Control software lets you easily create custom setups for your favorite hardware/software instruments
- Advanced studio/live performance features like Latch Mode for triggering drum loops, Snap Shot for instant program changes, and more
- Includes Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1,000 presets
Pro MIDI control without breaking the bank, plus fresh sounds to fuel your recordings! Call or click to order today!
Xboard 25 USB MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Includes drivers for Windows XP, 2000, and Mac OS X
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Setup was easy, works with cubase, reason, and all my plugins. Proteus software does not work with Vista, which is the only drawback...so the sound modules included are useless to me. The extra sounds would have been nice, but I can live without them. Compact, eye appealing, lots of knobs...it's perfect!